Loretana de Libero
Loretana de Libero (born November 26, 1965 in Bremerhaven ) is a German historian and politician ( SPD ). From May 2012 to 2015 she was a member of the Hamburg Parliament .
education and profession
She studied Ancient History, Classical Archeology and Latin Philology at the University of Hamburg and the University of Göttingen . In 1991 she started working with Jochen Bleicken in Göttingen with the work Obstruktion. Political practices in the Senate and in the Assembly of the late Roman Republic (70-49 v. Chr.) PhD . Her habilitation on archaic tyranny also took place in 1995 at Georgia-Augusta. Her main research interests are legal and constitutional history , cultural history and military history from antiquity to the most recent.
De Libero has been teaching at German universities since 1996, including Hamburg, Göttingen, Kiel and Oldenburg. At the University of the Federal Armed Forces in Hamburg she became a senior assistant in 2000 and a deputy professor for ancient history in 2004. Since 2006 she has been an adjunct professor at the University of Potsdam . She worked as a scientist in departmental research institutions of the federal government, u. a. at the Military History Research Office (MGFA, now ZMSBw). Since 2013 she has been teaching and researching at the Bundeswehr Leadership Academy in Hamburg-Blankenese. As a proven expert on the subject of tradition and military culture of remembrance, she accompanied the process of a new traditional decree of the Bundeswehr in the Federal Ministry of Defense.
In the Hamburg state elections in 2011 , she ran for the SPD in the Hamburg-Mitte constituency (constituency I) as a direct candidate. In May 2012 she succeeded Andy Grote , who had been elected district manager of Hamburg-Mitte. She became a member of the Health Committee, the Science Committee and the Committee on Justice, Data Protection and Equality.
She spoke out against the realization of the cable car, which was subsequently also rejected by a referendum. In addition, she stood u. a. in opposition to the Senator for Economic Affairs Frank Horch (independent) and the Bundestag member Johannes Kahrs (SPD).
In a vote for second place on the SPD constituency list for the Hamburg-Mitte district in the run-up to the 2015 mayor election, Loretana de Libero was defeated by the opponent Henriette von Enckevort , supported by Kahrs, and therefore did not run again for the mayor election.
Loretana de Libero has been a member of the federal executive committee of the German War Graves Commission since 2014 .
- Obstruction. Political practices in the Senate and the People's Assembly of the outgoing Roman Republic (70–49 BC). Steiner, Stuttgart 1992, ISBN 3-515-06180-0 (= Postprints of the University of Potsdam: Philosophical Series , ISSN 1866-8380 , also dissertation at the University of Göttingen 1991, full text PDF, 149 pages, 8.231 MB).
- The archaic tyranny. Steiner, Stuttgart 1996, ISBN 3-515-06920-8 (also habilitation thesis at the University of Göttingen 1995, excerpts on Google Books ).
- Tradition in times of transformation. The Bundeswehr's understanding of tradition in the early 21st century. Schöningh, Paderborn / Munich / Vienna / Zurich 2006, ISBN 978-3-506-76315-0 .
- Death in action. German soldiers in Afghanistan. Military History Research Office / Center for Military History and Social Sciences, ZMSBw, Potsdam 2014, ISBN 978-3-941571-29-7 .
- Vengeance and triumph. War, Feelings and Remembrance in the Modern Age. De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin 2014 (= contributions to military history, vol. 73), ISBN 978-3-486-85490-9 .
- Kürschner's German Scholar's Calendar . 18th edition. Saur, Munich 2001, Volume 3, p. 1883, ISSN 1616-8399 .
- Vademecum of the historical sciences. 6th edition 2004/2005. Steiner, Stuttgart 2004, ISBN 3-515-08471-1 , p. 515.
- The citizenship of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg. Manual. 20th legislative term. Volume 1: Members of Parliament and Committees. 3. Edition. Hamburg 2012, p. 56.
- Literature by and about Loretana de Libero in the catalog of the German National Library
- Loretana de Libero's website
- Loretana de Libero on the website of the University of Potsdam
- Loretana de Libero on the website of the Military History Research Office (MGFA)
- Loretana de Libero on the Hamburg citizenship website ( Memento from May 13, 2013 in the Internet Archive )
- ^ Inka von Puttkamer: Federal Minister opens traditional workshop. Retrieved October 7, 2017 .
- ↑ Johannes Leithauser: Identity and Unease. Retrieved October 17, 2017 .
- ^ SPD Johannes Kahrs Wahl In: " Die Zeit ." December 23, 2014. Accessed December 1, 2016.
- ^ Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge: peace , October 2015
|SURNAME||Libero, Loretana de|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German ancient historian and politician (SPD)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 26, 1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bremerhaven|