|Oberstorcha (former municipality)|
|Pole. District , state||Südoststeiermark (SO), Styria|
|Residents of the stat. An H.||617 (October 31, 2013)|
|Building status||192 (2001)|
Kirchberg or Paldau
|prefix||+ 43/3115 (Studenzen)|
|Community code||k. A.|
Location of the former municipality in the district of Southeast Styria
|Independent municipality until the end of 2014, divided
6 23 82 Kirchberg at the Raab =
Until the end of 2014, Oberstorcha was a municipality with 617 inhabitants (as of October 31, 2013) in south-east Styria in the district of Southeast Styria . As part of the municipal structural reform in Styria , Oberstorcha has been divided between the municipalities since 2015
- Kirchberg an der Raab (part of Oberstorcha as cadastral municipality of Oberstorcha) and
- Paldau (part of Oberstorcha and the districts of Reith and Unterstorcha as the new cadastral community of Unterstorcha ).
The basis for this was the Styrian Municipal Structural Reform Act - StGsrG.
The former community consisted of the localities Oberstorcha with 317 inhabitants (as of October 31, 2011), Reith with 136 inhabitants and Unterstorcha with 178 inhabitants.
Feldbacher Riedelland climate region
Population development of the former municipality
Municipal council until 2014
The municipal council consisted of nine members and, since the municipal council election in 2010, has consisted of mandates from the following parties:
- Parish council
Mayor: Johann Gross (ÖVP), Vice Mayor: Christian Schiefermayer (GLO), Financial Officer: Hannes Baumgartner (FPÖ)
- Municipal council
Karl Schiefer, Werner Neuhold (both ÖVP), Sieglinde Krenn, Martin Rossmann (both GLO), Edith Hütter (FPÖ), Thomas Trummer (SPÖ)
coat of arms
The coat of arms of the former municipality shows two stork heads on a blue background. Due to the amalgamation of municipalities, this lost its official validity on January 1st, 2015.
- State of Styria: Final population status on October 31, 2013 ( Memento of the original from April 15, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (Excel file, 85 kB; accessed on May 2, 2015)
- Styrian municipal structural reform .
- Section 5 (4) of the law of December 17, 2013 on the restructuring of the municipalities of the State of Styria ( Styrian Municipal Reform Act - StGsrG). Provincial Law Gazette for Styria of April 2, 2014. No. 31, year 2014. . Pp. 5-6.