Peter Derleder (born March 3, 1940 in Stuttgart ; † October 4, 2018 in Bremen ) was a German lawyer and professor of civil law , civil procedural law , commercial and labor law at the University of Bremen . From 2008 he was a lawyer in Bremen.
Live and act
education and profession
Derleder studied law at the Universities of Tübingen , Bonn and Hamburg . In Tübingen he became a member of the AV Igel student association in 1959 , but left there in 1962. After completing his legal clerkship in Schleswig-Holstein as well as completing his doctorate and working as a research assistant at the law faculty of the University of Kiel , he was appointed to the newly founded University of Bremen in 1974.
In his second main office, Derleder worked as a judge at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court in Bremen until his retirement in 2005 ; since 1995 he was also deputy chairman of the state justice examination office in Bremen .
Main areas of activity
As a researcher, Derleder devoted himself in particular to civil law issues with a social impact, especially consumer law, tenancy law and residential property law, bank contract law and the new law of obligations. His approximately 400 publications also deal with fundamental questions of private law. He was Deputy Chairman of the German Tenancy Court Conference and most recently a member of the Advisory Board. He has been an honorary member since 2017. He was a long-time member of the legal advisory board of Stiftung Warentest . He was editor of the journal Kritische Justiz and co-founder and active member of the LitQ in Bremen.
- Participation: alternative commentary to the BGB ,
- Co-editor and author: Handbook on German and European banking law .
- Co-editor: New magazine for tenancy and housing law
- Co-editor: Consumer and Law (VuR), legal journal
- Heinz Georg Bamberger , Kai-Oliver Knops : In memoriam Peter Derleder . In: Legal journal . tape 73 , no. November 21 , 2018, doi : 10.1628 / jz-2018-0317 ( ingentaconnect.com [accessed February 4, 2019]).
- Gerd Winter: Farewell to Peter Derleder . In: Critical Justice . tape 51 , no. 4 , 2018, ISSN 0023-4834 , p. 389–393 , doi : 10.5771 / 0023-4834-2018-4-389 ( nomos-elibrary.de [accessed on February 4, 2019]).
- with Dieter Deiseroth , Christoph Koch, Frank-Walter Steinmeier (eds.): Helmut Ridder . Collected Writings. Nomos, Baden-Baden 2010.
- Literature by and about Peter Derleder in the catalog of the German National Library
- Udo Reifner : Prof. Dr. em. Peter Derleder died on October 4, 2018 after a brief serious illness , Institute for financial services, October 8, 2018.
- Iff (October 8, 2018)
- Honorary member Prof. Dr. Peter Derleder died. German Tenancy Court Day , October 18, 2018, accessed on February 4, 2019 .
- Academic Association Igel Tübingen (ed.): Igelverzeichnis 1871-1983, Tübingen 1984, p. 145.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German legal scholar and judge|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 3, 1940|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Stuttgart|
|DATE OF DEATH||4th October 2018|
|Place of death||Bremen|