The government of the Republic of Serbia ( Serbian Влада Републике Србије Vlada Republike Srbije ) is the executive branch in Serbia . It is a so-called collegial body that makes decisions; Members of the Prime Minister as President of the Government (sr. Председник владе / Predsednik vlade ), also known as the Prime Minister or Premier, the Deputy Prime Minister as Vice President of the Government (sr. Потпредседник владе / Potpredsednik vlade ) and the Minister .
According to the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia, the tasks of the government include:
- determines and leads politics
- leads laws and other public decisions of the Parliament of the Republic of Serbia from
- Adopts ordinances and other public resolutions for the implementation of laws
- puts forward bills and proposals for other public resolutions to parliament and gives her opinion on bills proposed by others
- directs and controls the work of the organs of state administration
The government is responsible to the parliament for the politics of the Republic of Serbia, for the implementation of laws and other resolutions of the parliament and for the work of the organs of state administration.
- 2004–2007: Koštunica I government
- 2007–2008: Koštunica II government
- 2008–2012: Cvetković government
- 2012–2014: Dačić government
- 2014–2016: Vučić government - see also: Aleksandar Vučić , Serbian Progressive Party (SNS)
- 2016–: Brnabić Cabinet
- Official website of the Serbian government (in Serbian, English and Italian)