Government of Belarus
The government of Belarus is administered by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus ( Belarusian Савет Міністраў Рэспублікі Беларусь , Sawet Ministrau Respubliki Belarus ), the central body of the executive branch of Belarus (Belarus). Its status is set out in Chapter 5 (Articles 106-108) of the Belarusian Constitution. The Prime Minister is appointed by the Belarusian President with the approval of the House of Representatives , the lower house of Belarus.
The government is composed of the prime minister , the deputy prime minister, the ministers, the head of the presidential administration and the chairmen of the state committees, who are not ministers but still belong to the government. The Prime Minister, the First Deputy Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Ministers, the Ministers of Economy, Finance and Foreign Affairs, the Head of the Presidential Administration and the Chairman of the State Control Committee together form the Presidium of the Government.
|Prime Minister of Belarus||Sjarhej Rumas|
|First Deputy Prime Minister||Dsmitry Krutoi|
|deputy prime minister||Uladsimir Dwornik|
|Minister for Agriculture and Food||Anatol Chazko|
|Minister for Architecture and Construction||Dzmitry Mikuljonak|
|Minister of Culture||Jury Bondar|
|Defense Minister||Wiktar Chrenin|
|Economics Minister||Alyaksandr Tscharvyakou|
|Minister of Education||Igar Karpenka|
|Minister for Emergency Situations||Uladzimir Vashchanka|
|Energy minister||Viktor Karankevich|
|Finance minister||Maksim Yermalovich|
|Foreign minister||Uladsimir Makej|
|Forest Minister||Vital Droschscha|
|Minister of Health||Uladsimir Karanik|
|Minister for Housing and Municipal Services||Aljaksandr Zerachay|
|Industry Minister||Pavel Uzjupin|
|Information minister||Ales Karljukewitsch|
|Interior minister||Jury Karajew|
|Minister of Justice||Aleg Slischeuski|
|Minister for Labor and Social Protection||Iryna Kaszewitsch|
|Minister for Natural Resources and Environment||Andreu Chudyk|
|Minister for Sport and Tourism||Sjargei Kawaltschuk|
|Minister for Taxes and Duties||Sjargei Naliwajko|
|Minister for Telecommunications and Informatization||Kanstanzin Schulgan|
|Minister of Commerce||Uladzimir Kaltovich|
|Minister for Transport and Communication||Alyaksey Auramenka|
|Head of Presidential Administration||Igor Sergeyenko|
|Chairman of the State Security Committee||Walery Wakultschik|
|Chairman of the State Control Committee||Leonid Anfimov|
|Chairman of the State Military-Industrial Committee||Raman Galoutschanka|
|Chairman of the State Committee on Property||Andrei Gajeu|
|Chairman of the State Committee on Science and Technology||Alyaksandr Shumilin|
|Chairman of the State Committee on Standardization||Valyanzin Tataryzki|
|Chairman of the State Border Committee||Anatol Lapo|
|Chairman of the State Customs Committee||Juryj Sjanko|
- Official website (Belarusian, Russian, English)
- English translation of the Belarusian Constitution (English)
- Eastern Europe: Lukashenko replaces Belarusian leaders. Retrieved May 9, 2020 .
- tagesschau.de: Lukashenko dissolves government before presidential election. Retrieved June 4, 2020 .
- Victor Khrenin - Military information portal of the Ministry of Defense of Republic of Belarus. Retrieved May 9, 2020 .
- Belarus: On the occasion of the opening of the embassy, Federal Councilor Cassis meets President Lukashenka and Foreign Minister Makej. Retrieved May 9, 2020 .
- Management. Retrieved May 9, 2020 .
- Kostevich appointed Belarus' Labor and Social Security Minister. March 14, 2017, accessed on May 9, 2020 (en-EN).
- Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Is Alarmed by Belarusian-Western Normalization. Retrieved May 9, 2020 (American English).