|Height :||586 m above sea level NHN|
|Residents :||369 (2019) Münsing municipality / municipal administration|
|Incorporation :||May 1, 1978|
|Postal code :||82541|
|Area code :||08177|
Ambach is first documented in 765 .
Ambach was incorporated as a district of Holzhausen am Starnberger See with the main town on May 1st, 1978 to Münsing.
See also: Monuments in Ambach
- Oberambach Castle Estate
- Chapel, built in 1873/74
Born in Ambach
- Annamirl Bierbichler (1946–2005), actress
- Josef Bierbichler (* 1948), actor
- Martin E. Süskind (1944–2009), journalist and author
- Patrick Süskind (* 1949), author
Connected with Ambach
- Waldemar Bonsels (1880–1952), author of Maya the Bee and Her Adventures
- Iring ten Noever de Brauw (* 1938), painter and sculptor
- Anatol Regnier (* 1945), writer and musician
- Tilman Spengler (* 1947), sinologist, author and publicist
- Ambach in the location database of the Bayerische Landesbibliothek Online . Bavarian State Library
- Münsing community
- Parish. (No longer available online.) In: muensing.de. Archived from the original on April 5, 2016 ; accessed on January 13, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.