|birthday||January 4, 1999 (21 years and 241 days)|
|place of birth||Marietta , Georgia , United States|
|NBA draft||2018 , 8th pick , Cleveland Cavaliers|
|Clubs as active|
The Atlanta- born player moved from Pebblebrook High School to the University of Alabama for the 2017/18 season . He scored 19.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.6 basket assists in the course of the season, in the NCAA Division I Basketball Championship of the first division of the NCAA he was eliminated with Alabama against the eventual title winner Villanova .
At the beginning of April 2018, Sexton announced that he would take part in the NBA's draft process , i.e. switch to the professional field after a year at university. The Cleveland Cavaliers secured the rights to Sexton in the June 2018 draft, who was selected as the eighth player overall during the process. Sexton convinced in his first year after moving to the NBA with statistics of 16.7 points, 3.0 basket assists and 2.9 rebounds per encounter.
In 2016, Sexton became U17 world champion with the United States national team and was named the best player in the World Cup after posting averages of 17 points, 4.2 basket assists and four rebounds.
- Collin Sexton - player profile on basketball-reference.com
- Collin Sexton - player profile on NBA.com
- Five-star guard Collin Sexton decides on Alabama . In: USA TODAY High School Sports . November 10, 2016 ( usatodayhss.com [accessed June 20, 2018]).
- Collin Sexton - 2017-18 Men's Basketball Roster - Alabama Athletics. Retrieved June 20, 2018 .
- NBA Draft 2018: Alabama freshman Collin Sexton declares for the draft and could be a lottery pick . In: CBSSports.com . ( cbssports.com [accessed June 20, 2018]).
- ABC News: Cavaliers take Alabama point guard Collin Sexton with No. 8 pick. June 21, 2018, accessed June 22, 2018 .
- Evan Dammarell: Collin Sexton Has An Easy Case For All-Rookie First Team This Season. Accessed May 27, 2019 .
- Collin Sexton . ( usab.com [accessed June 20, 2018]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American basketball player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 4, 1999|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Marietta|