Günter König (actor)
Günter König (born December 23, 1926 in Dortmund , † June 4, 1998 in Hamburg ) was a German actor , voice actor and opera singer . He became known to a wide audience as the first captain of the dream ship .
Günter König trained as an opera singer in Munich and Karlsruhe and also took acting lessons from E. Mehner-Luçon from 1946 to 1948 . In 1948 he made his stage debut in Schiller's Turandot in Thale . This was followed by engagements at the Burgfestspiele Jagsthausen , in Quedlinburg, Magdeburg, Mülheim, Osnabrück, Kassel, Dortmund, Wiesbaden and Hamburg, where he temporarily took on the role of artistic director at the Deutsches Schauspielhaus in the 1979/1980 season . His impersonation of the preacher Bockelson, addicted to recognition, as the main character in Dürrenmatt's Die Anababaptists at the Ruhr Festival in Recklinghausen was also recorded for television.
König was also seen on television mainly in productions of stage plays such as 1955 in A Phoenix too much after Christopher Fry and also made guest appearances such as in 1976 in the Trimmel - Tatort Trimmel and the Tulip Thief . A wide audience but he was the first captain of the ZDF - Dream ship known. From 1981 to 1982 Günter König played the captain Braske at the side of Heide Keller and Sascha Hehn , before he was replaced by Heinz Weiss .
He also worked as a spokesperson for dubbing, radio and radio plays. He lent his voice to Jack Cassidy ( Columbo: write or die ), Leo Genn ( Heinrich V. , 1944) and Martin Landau ( attack on Alpha 1 ). König spoke primarily for numerous youth radio plays from Hamburg's European labels such as Die Drei ??? (as the father of Bob Andrews ), Masters of the Universe and Perry Rhodan (under the pseudonym Herbert Krol ). For the TKKG series , he took on the role of narrator from episodes 61 to 110. He was also the narrator in the radio play series Larry Brent and Macabros .
- 1955: One Phoenix too many
- 1955: The man with the top hat
- 1956: The spider web
- 1957: Montserrat
- 1967: A crack in the ice
- 1967: A faithful servant of his master
- 1967: The Mohrin
- 1967: The Schpunz
- 1967: The Nibelungs - Kriemhild's Revenge (TV movie)
- 1967: The Nibelungs - Siegfried's Death (TV movie)
- 1968: Kidnap - The kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby
- 1968: Johannes through the forest
- 1969: Broadway's favorite child
- 1970: The harvest of My Lai
- 1971: Hamburg Transit episode: Death in a suitcase
- 1971: Maestro of the Revolution?
- 1971: The Anabaptists
- 1972: Butler Parker - Episode: A Clear Case
- 1972: The Threepenny Opera
- 1972: decision of conscience
- 1976: Tatort - Trimmel and the tulip thief
- 1978: PS - stories about the car
- 1979: Perichole
- 1981–1982: The dream ship
- 1983–1984: Larry Brent as narrator in the first 15 episodes.
- 1984: Per Wahlöö : Murder on the 31st Floor - Director: Gottfried von Eine (crime radio play - RB )
- 1988–1998: TKKG as narrator (episode 61–110) - Director: Heikedine Körting
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor, speaker and opera singer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 23, 1926|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dortmund|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 1998|
|Place of death||Hamburg|