Hallee Hirsh comes from a military family. Her father, Mike Hirsh, was a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps and her mother, Deborah, was a former captain of the United States Navy . Hirsh was born at Offutt Air Force Base , Omaha. She has an older brother who was born in 1981. The family had to move frequently for work and so they came from Omaha to New York and later to Los Angeles .
As a child, she attracted attention in a number of plays after her brother had already made it into an actor. She was discovered and promoted in 1993 by David Letterman , on whose show she gained her first television experience. She gained fame for her role in Emergency Room , where she played Rachel Greene in fifteen episodes, and for her role as Mattie Grace Johnson in JAG - On behalf of the honor .
In 2002 she made her debut as a producer of the short film Incest , directed by Luke Eberl .
Hallee Hirsh will be dubbed by various voice actors. The multiple synchronization by Ilona Brokowski in Emergency Room and JAG as well as by Giuliana Jakobeit in Ghost Whisperer and Grey's Anatomy should be emphasized . Hallee Hirsh has been married to Ryan Martin since 2013 and has a son who was born on May 29, 2014.
- 1998–1999: Law & Order ( Law & Order )
- 2000: Judging Amy ( Judging Amy )
- 2000: Malcolm in the middle ( Malcolm in the Middle , episode 2x01 The traffic jam )
- 2001–2009: Emergency Room - The emergency room ( ER , 16 episodes)
- 2003–2005: JAG - On behalf of honor ( JAG , 17 episodes)
- 2004: Six Feet Under - Died always ( Six Feet Under )
- 2004: Will & Grace
- 2005: Nip / Tuck - Beauty has its price ( Nip / Tuck )
- 2005-2010: Flight 29 Down
- 2006: Grey's Anatomy
- 2006: Without a Trace ( Without a Trace )
- 2008: Ghost Whisperer - Voices from Beyond ( Ghost Whisperer )
- 2008: 90210 (2 episodes)
- 2009: Criminal Minds (episode 5x05 Cradle to Grave )
- 2009: Private Practice
- 2012–2014: Sloppy Tacos
- 1997: Lolita
- 1997: Explosion of Silence (What the Deaf Man Heard)
- 1998: Em @ il für Dich (You've Got Mail)
- 1998: Family thing (One True Thing)
- 2000: The Ultimate Christmas Present (The Ultimate Christmas Present)
- 2002: My Sister's Keeper (TV movie)
- 2004: Speak - The Truth changes everything (Speak)
- 2009: A Celebration Surprise (Make The Yuletide Gay)
- 2011: Warriors of Light - The fight of the beings of the night has begun (Fading of the Cries)
- 2013: Bad Behavior - Bad things happen to bad people! (Bad behavior)
- 2013: Hidden Away (TV movie)
- 2014: Infiltrators
- 2014: The Last Dinner Party (short film)
- 2018: Chasing the Rain
Hallee Hirsh was nominated seven times for the Young Artist Award and won it twice.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Hirsh, Hallee Leah|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American film actress and film producer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 16, 1987|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Omaha , Nebraska , USA|