Heribert Bruchhagen in the
|birthday||September 4, 1948|
|place of birth||Düsseldorf-Derendorf , Germany|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|1978-1982||FC Gütersloh||49 (6)|
|Stations as a trainer|
|1 Only league games are given.|
Bruchhagen began his career as an active player at TSG Harsewinkel . From 1968 to 1978 he played with DJK Gütersloh , with whom he was promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga in 1975 , and then until 1982 with the successor club FC Gütersloh , which he then coached in the Oberliga Westfalen until 1988 . From October 1988 to June 1989 he coached league rivals SC Verl .
In the summer of 1989, Günter Eichberg signed him as the new manager of FC Schalke 04 . In 1992 Bruchhagen the time of Jürgen Hunke led Hamburger SV he after disagreements with Hunkes successor Ronald Wulff left in December 1994 again. From 1998 to 2001 he was the manager of Arminia Bielefeld , from 2001 to 2003 managing director of the DFL and from December 1, 2003 to May 31, 2016, CEO of Eintracht Frankfurt Fußball AG. In addition, Bruchhagen was a member of the board of the DFL league association in the 2000/01 season and from 2007 to the end of June 2015 and represented it on the board of the DFB . From August to December 2016 he worked as a television expert for the pay-TV broadcaster Sky Sport Bundesliga .
On December 14, 2016 Bruchhagen took over the chairmanship of the HSV Fußball AG . He received a contract that ran until summer 2019. On March 8, 2018, he was released from the Supervisory Board. At this point in time, after 25 match days in the 2017/18 season, HSV was seven points behind the relegation position in 17th place in the table. Bruchhagen was succeeded by his previous deputy, Frank Wettstein , who took over the operational management of HSV Fußball AG as sole member of the board until May 26, 2018. Wettstein again followed Bernd Hoffmann . The release of Bruchhagen took place on the initiative of the then president of the Hamburger SV club , Bernd Hoffmann, who had been elected chairman of the supervisory board of the spun off HSV Fußball AG the day before and who, according to his own statement, is aiming for a realignment of the company. On the same day as Bruchhagen, HSV also parted with the director of professional football , Jens Todt , a few days later the previous coach Bernd Hollerbach was released from Wettstein and replaced by Christian Titz .
Bruchhagen grew up in Harsewinkel in East Westphalia and is a trained sports and geography teacher; From 1976 to 1989 he taught parallel to his career as a football player and coach at the Halle district high school .
Bruchhagen has been a member of Hamburger SV since 1992 . In October 2017 he received the silver badge of honor for his 25-year membership in the association.
As an ambassador, he supports the Respekt! No place for racism .
- Heribert Bruchhagen in the database of fussballdaten.de
- Heribert Bruchhagen in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- LEAGUE BOARD GOODBYE HERIBERT BRUCHHAGEN
- Hamburger SV: HSV Fußball AG appoints Heribert Bruchhagen as the new CEO , December 11, 2016, accessed on December 11, 2016.
- HSV relies on Bruchhagen
- Hamburger SV: The supervisory board releases Heribert Bruchhagen. Retrieved March 8, 2018 .
- Hamburger SV: The supervisory board delegates Bernd Hoffmann to the executive board. Retrieved February 21, 2019 .
- Frank Heike: Hamburger SV is initiating the renovation. tagesspiegel.de, March 8, 2018, accessed on March 13, 2018 .
- HSV pulls the ripcord: out for Jens Todt and Heribert Bruchhagen. eurosport.de, March 8, 2018, accessed on March 13, 2018 .
- Hamburger SV: Christian Titz takes over the post from Bernd Hollerbach , March 12, 2018, accessed on February 21, 2019.
- Henrik Jacobs: Will Bruchhagen be more than a breakfast director for HSV? In: Hamburger Abendblatt. Zeitungsgruppe Hamburg GmbH, December 13, 2016, accessed on March 15, 2017 .
- Hamburger SV: Heribert Bruchhagen: 25 years of membership in HSV , October 9, 2017, accessed on October 9, 2017.
- Ambassador - Sport - Heribert Bruchhagen. Charitable respect! No space for Rassismus GmbH, archived from the original on February 13, 2015 ; accessed on February 13, 2015 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German football functionary, CEO of Eintracht Frankfurt Football AG|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 4, 1948|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Düsseldorf-Derendorf|