Michael Ronellenfitsch (born September 21, 1945 in Mannheim ) is a German lawyer , university professor and expert in data protection and planning law . Since 2003 he has been the Hessian commissioner for data protection and freedom of information.
Ronellenfitsch studied law at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg from 1966 to 1970 . His doctorate in 1974 was followed by a position as a research assistant at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer . After his habilitation in 1981, he worked as a lecturer and Department representatives at the University of Cologne operates from 1982 to 1988 then professor of political science , heads of state and administrative law at the University of Bonn . From 1988 to 1993 he was professor for public law at the Free University of Berlin . Since 1993 he has been professor of public law at the Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen , where he also heads the research center for planning, traffic, technology and data protection law .
Since September 18, 2003, Ronellenfitsch has been the data protection officer of the State of Hesse . Since May 25, 2018, when the Hessian Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act came into force, also Hessian Freedom of Information Commissioner .
Ronellenfitsch is committed to those who want to use the opportunities offered by modern genetic engineering as much as possible, but he does not deny their relevance under data protection law.
He is co-editor of the specialist journal Verwaltungsarchiv .
- Genetic analysis and data protection. In: New legal weekly . 2006, pp. 321-325.
- Counter-terrorism and data protection. In: JurPC . Web doc. 115/2007 of July 10, 2007. Online.
- Stem cell research as a constitutional requirement. In: Kristian Kühl (Hrsg.): Juristen-Rechtssphilosophie . Hamburg 2007, Verlag Dr. Kovac
- Literature by and about Michael Ronellenfitsch in the catalog of the German National Library
- Videos by and about Michael Ronellenfitsch in the AV portal of the Technical Information Library
- Website of the Hessian data protection officer
- Website of the chair at the University of Tübingen
- One year of the lack of transparency law in Hessen: Now the courts have to deal. October 4, 2019, accessed October 4, 2019 .
- Cabinet meeting with a focus on “Digitization” . In: egovernment.hessen.de . August 20, 2018 ( hessen.de [accessed August 29, 2018]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German lawyer, data protection officer of the State of Hesse|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 21, 1945|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mannheim|