Passenger transport company Burgenlandkreis
|Passenger transport company Burgenlandkreis mbH
|number of vehicles
|5.25 million per year
|5.9 million km per year
|Residents in the
|Length of line network
|1 849 km
The predecessor in the area of local transport in today's Burgenland district was VEB Kraftverkehr Zeitz in VE Verkehrskombinat Halle (Saale) . From this, after the reunification in 1990, the Zeitzer Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH with the company parts Zeitz, Hohenmölsen, Naumburg and Freyburg was formed. The company components were separated as early as 1992. The Zeitz part of the company became Zeitz mbH, and the Naumburg and Freyburg parts of the company became Saale-Unstrut mbH . Hohenmölsen was spun off and became part of the Regionalverkehrsgesellschaft mbH Weißenfels .
Since August 1, 2004, the PVG has been a member of the Central German Transport Association .
On February 1, 2006, the subsidiary Personenverkehrs- und Servicegesellschaft Burgenlandkreis mbH (PVS) was founded. This carried out tasks in the driving service as well as services (cleaning, repairs, etc.) for the PVG. Most of the PVS employees were transferred to PVG on December 1, 2012.
On January 1, 2012, RVG Weißenfels mbH , the communal transport company of the former Weißenfels district , was incorporated into PVG Burgenlandkreis mbH .
In 2013, the decision of the shareholders around Chairman Harri Reiche to reinstate the former managing director, who is jointly responsible for the delicate situation of the company, came under fire.
Lines and mesh
The PVG operates 86 lines in regional traffic, including three lines in city traffic in Naumburg and Zeitz and five lines in Weißenfels. A total of 771 stops are served. The main task of the PVG is to secure school traffic in the district, with around 4400 pupils currently being transported every day.
The vehicle park of PVG Burgenlandkreis mbH currently comprises 182 buses , including 3 coaches and 12 minibuses. Vehicles of the brands Mercedes-Benz , Setra , Volvo , MAN and Neoplan are mainly used . Of the 182 regular buses, a total of 40 natural gas buses supported by the state of Saxony-Anhalt have been in use since 2007 , ten of them stationed in Zeitz, ten in Naumburg and twenty in Weißenfels.
PVG currently employs 304 people, including 210 bus drivers. Another 5 employees work in the service company. 20 employees work for the district road maintenance department.
The annual mileage of all buses operated by PVG Burgenlandkreis mbH is around 5.9 million kilometers. A total of around 5 million people are transported each year.
- Participations of the Burgenlandkreis 2011 (PDF; 76 kB)
- Archived copy ( Memento of the original from July 27, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Bus 700: Copper-Wine Line Lu Eisleben-Querfurt-Nebra receives state network seal ( memento of the original from August 8, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Weissenfels - Hohenmölsen - Profen bus line will be in the state network in future ( Memento of the original from July 14, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- State Secretary Schröder hands over seal Mein Takt in Zeitz ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- From December 15, the new PlusBus system of the MDV will connect the Burgenland district