Nice presents 2 - Eddie goes swimming
|German title||Nice presents 2 - Eddie goes swimming|
|Original title||Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure|
|Country of production||United States|
|Age rating||FSK 0|
Schöne Bescherung 2 - Eddie goes bathing (Original title: Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure ) is an American comedy film from 2003. The director was Nick Marck , the leading roles played Randy Quaid and Miriam Flynn . The television film is the continuation of the Christmas film Schöne Bescherung from 1989.
After Eddie was bitten by a monkey in his job as a test person and fired, he was given a trip to the South Seas as compensation. Eddie and his family's journey ends abruptly on a lonely South Sea island. The family spends Christmas here with other stranded people. In the end, they return home.
The film received bad reviews almost all of the time:
"The robisonade full of slapstick and bawdy jokes tries desperately to be comical in the style of Vacation films."
"Randy Quaid [...] as an ultra-foolish Uncle Eddie is a pretty poor replacement for Chevy Chase in this chunky slapstick sequel. [...] Wooden hammer jokes and excretion jokes instead of puns and self-irony. "
The television film premiered in the US on December 20, 2003. In Europe, the film was released direct on DVD; in Germany it has been available since December 3, 2004.
- National Lampoon 2 - Eddie goes swimming in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- National Lampoon 2 - Eddie goes swimming at Rotten Tomatoes (English)
- Nice mess 2 - Eddie goes for a swim in the online film database
- Nice presents 2 - Eddie goes swimming in the German dubbing file
- Nice presents 2 - Eddie goes swimming. In: Lexicon of International Films . Film service , accessed March 2, 2017 .
- Archived copy ( Memento of the original dated December 31, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.