After training as a draftsman in Breisach am Rhein and a second educational path as well as community service in Freiburg, he studied sociology and philosophy in Duisburg and Vienna (graduate social scientist ). He works as a lecturer. He wrote articles in anthologies and newspapers, regularly in the weekly newspaper Junge Freiheit . He is married, has three children and lives in Breisach.
After his political activities in the small party ÖDP from 1988 to 1999, he became chairman of the Herbert Gruhl Society. In this capacity he gave the extreme right magazines First! as well as environment & active interviews. In U & A, Kempf said that on the left there is “an allergy to the word population in connection with the pollution of ecosystems”. Ecology is a matter of people who “love their people and their homeland”.
In 2013, Kempf and his wife Martina Kempf founded the Christian fundamentalist group “Pforzheimer Kreis” in the AfD. Since mid-2014, Kempf has been a member of the Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald district council and chairman of the AfD district council group and was also elected to the local council of Breisach am Rhein for the AfD in the municipal council elections on May 26, 2019.
Kempf has been Vice President of the Weikersheim Study Center since September 2018 .
- Stigma German. Essays on Coping with a Damaged Identity . Haag and Herchen, Frankfurt am Main 2000, ISBN 3-86137-995-3 .
- Günther Anders . Connection theorist to Georg Simmel ? (= European university publications. Series 22 Sociology. Volume 345). Lang, Frankfurt am Main / Berlin / Bern / Bruxelles / New York / Vienna 2000, ISBN 3-631-36021-5 (also diploma thesis, Duisburg 1999).
- as editor: Herbert Gruhl - among the caravans of the blind. Key texts, interviews and speeches (1976–1993) (= European Forum. Volume 15). Lang, Frankfurt am Main / Berlin / Bern / Bruxelles / New York / Oxford / Vienna 2005, ISBN 3-631-54618-1 .
- Herbert Gruhl, pioneer of environmental sociology. In the field of tension between scientific knowledge and political reality (= scientific series. ). Ares Verlag , Graz 2008, ISBN 3-902475-47-1 .
- Christa Meves . Criticism of the emancipation movement, new femininity, the future of children . Hess, Bad Schussenried 2008, ISBN 978-3-87336-348-9 .
- Against the denial of reality. Helmut Schelsky - life, work, topicality . Olzog, Munich 2012, ISBN 978-3-7892-8335-2 .
- as editor with Rudolf Stettin: The European Union. Perspectives with a future? . Hess, Bad Schussenried 2012, ISBN 978-3-87336-419-6 .
- Literature by and about Volker Kempf in the catalog of the German National Library
- Volker Kempf, homepage
- Information from: Volker Kempf, Homepage , accessed on March 1, 2019.
- ABOUT THE PERSON: volker kempf , in Badische Zeitung of September 5, 2017
- Populism in comparison What connects Trump, Le Pen and AfD - and separates Wirtschaftswoche
- The Right Edge: What the Herbert Gruhl Society is up to by Andreas Speit TAZ July 11, 2013
- In conversation with Volker Kempf from the "Herbert Gruhl Society"
- Andrea Röpke, Andreas Speit: Völkische Landnahme. Old clans, young settlers, right-wing ecos. Ch. Links Verlag, Berlin 2019, p. 105 f.
- Alexander Häusler (Ed.): Die Alternative für Deutschland , Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2016, ISBN 978-3-658-10637-9 , p. 91
- District office Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald: Fractions / groups. In: https://kreistag.lkbh.net/fraktionen/?__=UGhVM0hpd2NXNFdFcExjZXIhvAJqiIhSUNTkTcG7aZE . District Office Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, accessed on June 27, 2019 .
- Gerold Zink: The municipal council in Breisach. In: Badische Zeitung. May 27, 2019, accessed June 27, 2019 .
- Weikersheim Study Center, Presidium , accessed on March 1, 2019.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Neuchâtel on the Rhine|