Office Peenetal / Loitz
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|State :||Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania|
|Area :||169.87 km 2|
|Residents:||5959 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||35 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||VG, ANK, GW, PW, SBG, UEM, WLG|
|Office key :||13 0 75 5558|
|Office structure:||3 municipalities|
|Office administration address
|Lange Strasse 83
|Head of Office :||Thomas Redwanz|
|Location of the Peenetal / Loitz office in the Vorpommern-Greifswald district|
In the Peenetal / Loitz office , based in the city of Loitz , three communities are united to carry out their administrative business. The office is located in the west of the Vorpommern-Greifswald district in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (Germany).
Originally six parishes belonged to the office formed in 1994. The municipality of Wüstenfelde was incorporated into Loitz on June 14, 2004, the formerly independent municipalities of Sassen and Trantow merged on December 31, 2004 to form the new municipality of Sassen-Trantow. On July 1, 2012, Düvier was incorporated into Loitz.
The municipalities with their districts
- Görmin with Alt Jargenow, Böken, Göslow, Groß Zastrow, Neu Jargenow, Passow and Trissow
- City of Loitz with Drosedow, Düvier , Gülzowshof, Nielitz, Rustow, Schwinge, Vorbein, Vossbäck and Zarnekla
- Sassen-Trantow with Damerow, Groß Zetelvitz, Klein Zetelvitz, Pustow, Sassen, Trantow, Treuen, Vierow, Zarrentin and Zarrentin settlement
Coat of arms, flag, official seal
The office does not have an officially approved national emblem, neither a coat of arms nor a flag . The official seal is the small state seal with the coat of arms of the region of Western Pomerania . It shows an erect griffin with a raised tail and the inscription "AMT PEENETAL / LOITZ".
- Statistisches Amt MV - population status of the districts, offices and municipalities 2019 (XLS file) (official population figures in the update of the 2011 census) ( help ).
- Main Statute, Section 1, Paragraph 1 (PDF).