|coat of arms||Germany map|
|State :||Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania|
|Area :||172.26 km 2|
|Residents:||6693 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||39 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||VG, ANK, GW, PW, SBG, UEM, WLG|
|Office key :||13 0 75 5554|
|Office structure:||7 municipalities|
|Office administration address
in 17126 Jarmen
|Head of Office :||Gerd-Heinrich Kröchert|
|Location of the Jarmen-Tutow office in the Vorpommern-Greifswald district|
In the Jarmen-Tutow office , based in the city of Jarmen , seven municipalities are united to carry out their administrative business. It is located in the west of the Vorpommern-Greifswald district in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (Germany).
The office was created on January 1, 2004 through the merger of the formerly free city Jarmen with the former office of Tutow . The new Jarmen-Tutow office initially included nine parishes. On June 13, 2004, the previously independent community Schmarsow (after Kruckow) and Plötz (after Jarmen) were incorporated.
The municipalities with their districts
- Alt Tellin with Buchholz, Broock , Hohenbüssow and Siedenbüssow
- Bentzin with Alt Plestlin, Leussin, Neu Plestlin, Zarrenthin and Zemmin
- Daberkow with Hedwigshof and Wietzow
- City of Jarmen with Groß Toitin, Klein Toitin, Kronsberg, Müssentin, Plötz, Neu Plötz and Wilhelminenthal
- Kruckow with Borgwall, Heydenhof , Kartlow , Marienfelde , Schmarsow , Tutow-Dorf and Unnode
- Völschow with Jagetzow and Kadow
Coat of arms, flag, official seal
The office does not have an officially approved national emblem, neither a coat of arms nor a flag . The official seal is the small state seal with the coat of arms of the region of Western Pomerania . It shows an erect griffin with a raised tail and the inscription "AMT JARMEN-TUTOW".
- Statistisches Amt MV - population status of the districts, offices and municipalities 2019 (XLS file) (official population figures in the update of the 2011 census) ( help ).
- Main Statute § 1 (PDF).