Corinna Beilharz is the daughter of the novelist Richard Beilharz and sister of the translator Alexandra Beilharz . She is married to the screenwriter Werner Thal and has two children with him. She is the niece of the artistic director and theater director Manfred Beilharz .
After graduating from the Kurfürst-Friedrich-Gymnasium Heidelberg , she completed an acting training in Munich, at the Otto Falckenberg School and privately with Helmut Stange and Margarete Adler. After her first engagement at the Gandersheim Cathedral Festival , she was a member of the Schauburg ensemble (Munich) from 1989 to 1997 . She worked there as a permanent member of the ensemble until the end of George Podt's directorship , and she is also a permanent guest actress in numerous (also musical) productions. She worked mainly with the director Peer Boysen . She also played at the Cologne Opera , as well as in numerous television and cinema films. Since 2009 she has played the beekeeper Rosi Hollerbach in the series Die Fallers - The SWR Black Forest Series .
She became known through the television films Engelchen flieg and The Shining of the Stars . Her husband Werner Thal wrote the script for both feature films and was directed by Adolf Winkelmann . Both feature films address the life of a family with a handicapped child and thus deal with the life situation of Corinna Beilharz and Werner Thal in a fictional format. Corinna Beilharz plays Hanna Koller. Her real children, the physically disabled Marlene Beilharz and her brother Moritz Beilharz, play the film children. The family was nominated for the Grimme Prize for Engelchen flieg .
- 2012 Tatort: Dead Earth - Director: Thomas Freundner
- 2007 The Shine of the Stars - Director: Adolf Winkelmann
- 2007 Commissioner Lucas - German Angst . Director: Thomas Berger
- 2006 Crime scene: Bienzle and death in the vineyard . Director: Jochen Nitsch
- 2006 Margarete Steiff . Director: Xaver Schwarzenberger
- 2005 Dear Amelie . Director: Maris Pfeiffer
- 2004 little angel fly . Director: Adolf Winkelmann
- 1996 The super woman . Director: Sönke Wortmann
- The Fallers - The SWR Black Forest Series . Role: Beekeeper Rosi Hollerbach
- From 1989 to 2006 a permanent member of the ensemble, then a "permanent guest" at the Schauburg Munich. Participation in over 20 roles
- Cologne Opera House: speaking role in the double cast of Tamino in WA Mozart's Magic Flute (premiere September 20, 2008, staged by Peer Boysen ). Online Musik Magazin writes in its review of the performance: "Corinna Beilharz speaks the Tamino text with a mysterious remoteness"
- Recordings for the Bavarian hearing library for the blind
- Corinna Beilharz in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- "I am exposed to vibrations in everyday life", in: WELT, May 30, 2007. https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article906775/Ich-bin-Erschuetterungen-im-Alltag-ausetzt.html
- "From the self- of life", in: Merkur, May 30, 2009. https://www.merkur.de/tv/selbstverstaendlichkeit-lebens-326336.html
- https://www.stiftung-leben-pur.de/ueber-uns/botschafter.html .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 31, 1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Tübingen|