Noël was an ensemble member of the Münchner Kammerspiele from 1971 to 1982 . He then worked as a freelance artist in Hamburg and Berlin , but in recent years he has only had a few roles. He made his debut as a film actor in 1966 in the literary film Maigret and his greatest case .
The daughters Muriel Baumeister (* 1972) and Peri Baumeister (* 1986) are also actresses; his son was born in 1994. He only stood in front of the camera once with his daughter Muriel in 1999, when she played a commissioner while he impersonated the urgent suspect .
Noël killed on 27 June 2004 in his Munich apartment itself .
- 1966: Maigret and his greatest case
- 1974: Tatort - 3-0 for Veigl
- 1978: The Old One - The Vengeance
- 1979: The Old One - A Parasite
- 1979: The Buddenbrooks (TV multi-part)
- 1983: Tatort - Roulette with 6 balls
- 1983: Derrick - The perpetrator sent flowers
- 1984: Derrick - A game with death
- 1984: Derrick - The strange life of the judge
- 1988: Derrick - No Risk
- 1988: A Case for Two - Caesar's Loot
- 1989: The men from K3 - full cover, head down!
- 1989: crime scene - heart failure
- 1991: Tatort - Animals
- 1991: A case for two - spin course
- 1994: Derrick - A very honorable gentleman
- 1994: Derrick - The Raft
- 1994: Blankenese (TV series)
- 1996–1997: Great Freedom (TV series)
- 1998: Access (TV series)
- 1999: The bull from Tölz: Death on the Hahnenkamm
- 2001: Police call 110 - silicone Walli
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Noël-Baumeister, Edwin (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 11, 1944|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rimpar|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 27, 2004|
|Place of death||Munich|