|Current version||2017 R1
|category||Document management, workflow management, business process management, enterprise content management|
Development and importance
The Fabasoft eGov-Suite was developed by the Linz company Fabasoft . In terms of document lifecycle management , files, business pieces and documents are recorded by this software over the entire period of their relevance. This means that cross-administrative collaboration can take place. Several public administration organizations are using the e-government solution, which has been certified several times. The Fabasoft eGov-Suite fulfills the requirements and standards for e-government in the respective countries. These are ELAK in Austria , DOMEA in Germany and GEVER in Switzerland. The operation is possible in a Windows as well as in an open source environment. The Fabasoft eGov-Suite provides web services based on a service-oriented architecture . This fulfills the openness requirement of the European Commission according to the European Interoperability Framework (EIF).
- File and case processing
- Document management
- Informal collaboration
- Audit-proof archiving
The prerequisites for compliance with new legal provisions within the framework of Austria's e-government strategy and the implementation of the EU services directive had to be created. These requirements include dual delivery or the official signature, which have been legally mandatory in Austria since January 1, 2010. These were met with Fabasoft eGov-Suite Version 7.0.
In Austria, the Federal Chancellery (ELAK im Bund, EiB), all federal ministries (except the Ministry of Defense ), the federal states of Lower Austria , Upper Austria , Salzburg , Styria Vorarlberg and Vienna as well as the cities of Linz and Salzburg use the Fabasoft eGov-Suite.
By the federal authorities in Germany, the use Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology , the Federal Motor Vehicle Office , the Federal Railway Authority , the Federal Aviation Authority , the Federal Office for Social Security , the Federal Office for Goods Transport , the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources and the Federal Office for Radiation Protection , the Fabasoft eGov-Suite. The Free State of Bavaria , the State of Lower Saxony , the State Parliament of Baden-Württemberg , the Ministry for the Environment, Forests and Consumer Protection, Rhineland-Palatinate use the Fabasoft eGov-Suite on the part of the state authorities. In the municipal area , there are the cities of Munich , Nuremberg , Hamburg (Hamburg Port Authority), Bad Homburg vor der Höhe and Plauen .
The cabinet in Lower Saxony, on the other hand, decided in 2012 after a five-year pilot test with the Fabasoft eFile to test SharePoint for one year.
In Switzerland, in addition to the Federal Chancellery , the Department of Economics , the Justice and Police Department , the Department of Foreign Affairs , the Federal Office for Migration and the Federal Office for the Environment have been equipped with Fabasoft eGov-Suite, as has the Canton of Thurgau .
- Dominik Grimm, Stefan Arnold: e-government with fabasoft: from application to delivery . Fabasoft Press 2004, ISBN 3-902495-01-4 .
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite | Fabasoft. Website.
- ELAK , Austrian Federal Government, digitales.oesterreich.gv.at
- eGov-Suite overview ( Memento of the original from June 26, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . egov-suite.com
- Gerald Viola: eFile at the Vienna City Administration: Infrastructure and processes turned inside out , portal for eGovernment Germany (accessed on April 20, 2010).
- Vorarlberg municipalities start pilot project. ( Memento of the original from June 26, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Press release Fabasoft, egov-suite.com, February 2, 2010 (accessed June 28, 2012)
- Gerald Viola: Ministry of the Interior wants Microsoft Sharepoint instead of Fabasoft eGovSuite . In: eGovernment Computing . Vogel Business Media, December 11, 2012 ( egovernment-computing.de [accessed on March 16, 2017]).
- Swiss Confederation: Completely paperless interdepartmental processes up to the Federal Council meeting ( Memento of the original from July 5, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , egov-suite.com, May 23, 2012 (accessed June 28, 2012)