life and career
From 1988 to 1990 Ludowig volunteered at radio ffn in Isernhagen and moderated the early morning programs there. Then she switched to the TV station RTL , for which she still works today. Since May 1994 she has moderated the program Exclusiv - Das Starmagazin , whose topics are similar to those of the rainbow press. In May 1994 she took over the editorial management of the various exclusive formats. From 2004 to 2009 she also moderated Domino Day every year . She also sporadically presented the lifestyle magazine Life - Die Lust zu Leben , which was broadcast mainly in the summer months. She also reported on royal weddings, funerals and VIP events for RTL. In 2010 she moderated the German Children's Prize sponsored by World Vision Germany . In 2012 she had a guest role in the RTL soap Unter Uns and in 2013 on Gute Zeiten, Bad Zeiten (also RTL). Since 2009 she has also been working as a designer and brand ambassador at Hometrend, a wholesaler for flooring, wallpaper and fabrics.
Ludowig moderated the Dreamball for the German bone marrow donor database in 2008 and was a curator there in 2012.
Ms. Ludowig has been supporting the German Stroke Foundation as an ambassador for several years .
- 2013: Between Us (as Ivanca Valsucci)
- 2013: good times, bad times
- 2016: Alert for Cobra 11 - The Autobahn Police (TV series, episode Cobra, Take Over! )
- 2016: The Quiz Champion (TV show, expert on current affairs )
- 2017: Grill den Henssler (TV show, candidate)
- 2018: Oskar - walking when it's at its best
- 2020: 5 against Jauch (TV show, candidate)
- 2000: Golden feather in the TV magazine category
- Official website of Frauke Ludowig
- Frauke Ludowig in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Literature by and about Frauke Ludowig in the catalog of the German National Library
- Which school for my child? , Supplement to the Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung from January 12, 2011, p. 19.
- German Children's Prize: 2 projects from Hessen - including the SMOG class council. East Hesse News. May 15, 2010, accessed September 29, 2016.
- The winter trends 2012/2013 by Frauke Ludowig. heim.de. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- The biography of Frauke Ludowig on RTL
- dreamball2012. ( Memento of the original from August 4, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. DKMS , accessed September 29, 2016.
- Ambassador of the German Stroke Foundation. (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on February 20, 2018 ; accessed on February 26, 2018 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- "The Power of Words" - Frauke Ludowig advertises the Reading Foundation in the RTL TV spot. ( Memento of the original from March 11, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Reading Foundation . February 28, 2014, accessed September 29, 2016.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German television and radio presenter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 10, 1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wunstorf|