Friedrich Wilhelm Bautz
Bautz studied theology in Münster , Bethel (Bielefeld) , Berlin and Tübingen . From February 1939 he was pastor in the Franz Arndt House , a home for the disabled in Volmarstein , and later pastor in Kriescht and Annarode . From 1954 to 1958 he worked at the Neukirchener Verlagsgesellschaft as a publishing editor and at the same time as a parish representative at the parish of the Stiepel village church . In 1959 he took over an illness replacement in Witten-Heven . In the Dortmund City and State Library and in the Münster University and State Library , Bautz worked on the Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon (BBKL), a reference work of which he is considered the founder.
With the piano teacher Else Bautz, geb. Bad, whom he married in 1939, he had three children, of whom Traugott (* 1945) continued the biographical-bibliographical church lexicon.
- My soul is silent to God . Witten 1936, OCLC 71985261 .
- He knows your suffering and secret grief. Consolation booklet . Constance 1939, OCLC 71985252 .
- Your companion - A short devotional book for 1949 . Constance 1948, OCLC 312471709 .
- We have a God who helps. Ceremony in the community at the end of the year . Witten 1948, OCLC 73243692 .
- Jesus strides victoriously over land and sea (= heroes of faith and fighters for God . Volume 1). Constance 1949, OCLC 458669323 .
- It costs a lot to be a Christian (= heroes of faith and fighters for God . Volume 2). Constance 1949, OCLC 312471529 .
- Light of promise and joy of fulfillment. A Christmas party hour in Sunday school. What did Christmas bring us? A Christmas party in the community. Organization of the celebration and selection of the texts (= Gospel poems . Issue 29/30). Witten 1948, OCLC 73243687 .
- The New Apostolic. A presentation of their history, doctrine and constitution and their assessment in the light of the Bible (= trowel and sword . Booklet 81). Witten 1949, OCLC 613878716 .
- A Christian cannot be without a cross (= cross bearer among song poets . Volume 3). Baden-Baden 1952, OCLC 632545745 .
- I don't want to leave God! (= Cross bearer among the song writers . Volume 2). Baden-Baden 1952, OCLC 632545769 .
- Words for silence . Witten 1952, OCLC 73243697 .
- Festive hours in spring. I sing along when everything is singing. A spring celebration for Sunday school and the youth group. Poem for the feast of the Ascension. Reading and lecture material for Mother's Day (= Gospel poems . Issue 38/39). Witten 1953, OCLC 1071279995 .
- Heresy in the light of scripture . Bielefeld 1954, OCLC 1068337360 .
- Christian Science (= trowel and sword . Booklet 83). Witten 1954, OCLC 73243694 .
- Jesus has come, the reason for everlasting joy. A Christmas party in Sunday school (= Gospel poems . Booklet 33). Witten 1954, OCLC 73476592 .
- Anthroposophy and Christian Community (= trowel and sword . Issue 88). Witten 1954, OCLC 73227199 .
- Seventh-day Adventists. A presentation of their history and teaching and their assessment in the light of the Bible (= trowel and sword . Booklet 82). Witten 1955, OCLC 1070938622 .
- Thanksgiving. Ceremony in the community for the harvest festival (= Gospel poems . Issue 32 / 32a). Witten 1954, OCLC 73476592 .
- Perishable heresies (= trowel and sword . Booklet 15). Witten 1955, OCLC 1072750376 .
- The Christmas story in words and songs. A Christmas party in Sunday School (= Gospel poems . Issue 48/49). Witten 1956, OCLC 73243690 .
- Perishable heresies. Words of enlightenment and defense (= trowel and sword . Issue 15). Witten 1956, OCLC 73243679 .
- He fills empty hands. Daily devotions . Neukirchen-Vluyn 1965, OCLC 917426021 .
- In God's school. A book of help and consolation . Stuttgart 1965, OCLC 73243684 .
- There is salvation in no other. A proclamation of Christ from old and new times . Gladbeck 1966, OCLC 6954953 .
- The word from the cross: Evangelical and Catholic theologians proclaim Christ, who was crucified . Einsiedeln / Zurich / Cologne 1967, OCLC 73929176 .
- For you - for today. A word of scripture as a guide for the day . Regensburg 1974, ISBN 3772200834 .
- The Mormons. Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3-7958-0028-5 .
- Adventists. Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3795800870 .
- The Christian community, including anthroposophy. Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3-7958-0018-8 .
- The "Christian Science". Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3-7958-0008-0 .
- The Pentecostal Movement. Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3-7958-0038-2 .
- Jehovah's Witnesses. Words of enlightenment and defense . Gladbeck 1976, ISBN 3795800978 .
- Traugott Bautz: Bautz, Friedrich Wilhelm. In: Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon (BBKL). Volume 39, Bautz, Nordhausen 2018, ISBN 978-3-95948-350-6 , Sp. 54-57.
|SURNAME||Bautz, Friedrich Wilhelm|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Protestant theologian and writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 20, 1906|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Brambauer|
|DATE OF DEATH||19th August 1979|
|Place of death||Dortmund|