Heiner court summer
Heiner Hofsommer (born September 20, 1945 in Friedlos , Hesse ; † April 10, 2018 in Offenbach am Main ) was a German teacher, politician ( AfD , formerly CDU and BfB ), management consultant and author. He was a member of the Hessian state parliament .
education and profession
Heiner Hofsommer studied after graduating from high school in 1966 and military service from 1969 to 1973 at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen . After that he was a teacher, rector and school authority director. In this last position he was personal advisor to the Thuringian Minister of Education from 1990 to 1993 .
In 2002 Hofsommer was seconded to the Fulda Education Authority as headmaster of the Jahnschule Hünfeld because of allegedly xenophobic statements in class . A related investigation on suspicion of sedition was discontinued. The factual situation could not be clarified by contradicting testimony of the students present. From a legal point of view, Hofsummer's remark “ Negroes don't belong in America” did not fulfill a “disturbance of the public peace in the sense of an attack on the human dignity of specific population groups”. On December 31, 2002, he was given early retirement at his own request.
From 2004 to 2005 he worked at the Swakopmund private school in Namibia. He then gave lectures in China. In 2011, he became honorary director of a high school in Henan Province . In the same year he founded the consulting company HH - Management Consulting .
Heiner Hofsommer was a member of the CDU and from 1984 parliamentary group chairman in the Hersfeld-Rotenburg district . Hofsommer moved up on November 20, 1990 for Member Jochen Lengemann in the 12th and on July 15, 1993 for Manfred Kanther in the 13th Hessian state parliament as a member of the CDU (until 1995).
In 1997 he resigned from the party because of a "creeping social democratization of the CDU" which he noted and became a founding member of the Federation of Free Citizens (BfB). In January 1999 Hofsommer was the BfB's direct candidate for the state election. Most recently he was chairman of the BfB for North Hesse.
At the beginning of 2002 Hofsommer held talks with Ronald Schill in order to help set up the Hessian state association of the Rule of Law Offensive party .
Hofsommer was one of the 7,000 founding members of Alternative für Deutschland .
- Abuses in education, upbringing and politics: A plea against blindness and cowardice - for a leading culture in Germany . Aton Verlag , Unna 2000. ISBN 3-9804186-8-5
- The Pisa bankruptcy . Aton Verlag, Unna 2003. ISBN 3-9807644-7-8
- Milestones in German History: A Guide for those who lost their way in history class . Edition Vademekum, Straelen 2007. ISBN 978-3-937129-41-9
- Literature by and about Heiner Hofsommer in the catalog of the German National Library
- HH Management Consulting
- ↑ Obituary in the Hersfelder Zeitung
- ↑ Junge Freiheit No. 11 of March 8, 2002, p. 16, which in turn quote from the letter of the Fulda public prosecutor's office of February 28, 2002, 1Js14072 / 01
- ↑ http://www.hersfelder-zeitung.de/nachrichten/lokales/bad-hersfeld/fruehlingserwachen-polit-getrommel-2848945.html
|SURNAME||Court summer, Heiner|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (CDU), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 20, 1945|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Friedlos , Hesse|
|DATE OF DEATH||April 10, 2018|
|Place of death||Offenbach am Main|