Johann Micraelius was the son of Joachim Lütkeschwager or Micraelius, who came from Jamund , and was archdeacon in Köslin († 1619). He attended the school in his hometown and then came to the pedagogy in Szczecin . In 1617 he began studying at Königsberg University . At the University of Greifswald he was appointed professor in the subject of rhetoric in 1624 .
In 1639 he was rector of the council school in Szczecin. The Szczecin printer and bookseller Georg Rhete prints and publishes the six-volume work by Johann Micrälius Altes Pommerland (Six Books from Old Pomerania) in 1640 .
In 1649 he received his doctorate in theology at the University of Greifswald. For Prokanzler he rose to the 1656th Then he wrote some dramatic plays and comedies based on themes from the ancient world . He received special attention through his historical and theological works. In his philosophical lexicon of 1652 he mentioned the concept of ontology as "ontologia" in Greek script.
The sister Esther (1600–1665) of Johannes Micraelius was married to Jakob Fabricius .
- Syntagma historiarum ecclesiae , 1630
- Tragico-Comoedia Nova de Pomeride a Lastevio afflicta , 1631
- Parthenia, Pomeridos continuatio: ein New Comoedien Spiel , 1631, urn : nbn: de: gbv: 9-g-3167435 .
Six books from old Pomerania , 1639 to 1640
- 1. Book: Johannis Micraelii First Book of the Old Pommer Country
- 2. Book: Johannis Micraelii Ander Buch Deß Alten Wendischen Pommerlandes
- 3. Book: Johannis Micraelii Third Book of the Old Saxon Pommerland
- 4th book: Johannis Micraelii first part of the last Pomeranian year stories ... And thus the fourth book from PommerLande
- 5. Book: Johannis Micraelii Fifth Book of The Pomeranian Year Stories
- 6. Book: Johannis Micraelii Sixth and Last Book / From the Pommerlandes opportunity and inhabitants
- Oratio inauguralis de animorum morbis et medicina , 1642
- Ethnopronius tribus dialogorum libris , 1647
- Aphorismi de regia politici scientia , 1647
- De methodo in disciplinis , 1648
- De inaudita philosophia Joannis Baptistae Helmontii , 1649
- Cosmologia , 1650
- Psychologia , 1650
- Tabellae historicae , 1652 ( scan )
- De mutationibus rerum publicarum earumque causis, praesagiis er curatione , 1652
- Lexicon philosophicum terminorum philosophis usitatorum , 1653 ( scan of the Stettin 1661 edition)
- Micrälius (Johann). In: Johann Heinrich Zedler : Large complete universal lexicon of all sciences and arts . Volume 21, Leipzig 1739, columns 82-85.
- Gottfried von Bülow : Micraelius, Johann . In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB). Volume 21, Duncker & Humblot, Leipzig 1885, p. 700 f.
- Karl Krickeberg : Johann Micraelius, a poet of the Thirty Years War. Osterwieck 1897.
- Eckhard Wendt: Stettiner Lebensbilder (= publications of the Historical Commission for Pomerania . Series V, Volume 40). Böhlau, Cologne / Weimar / Vienna 2004, ISBN 3-412-09404-8 , pp. 339–341.
- Literature by and about Johannes Micraelius in the catalog of the German National Library
- Publications by and about Johannes Micraelius in VD 17 .
- Johannes Micraelius
- Micraelius, Johannes . In: East German Biography (Kulturportal West-Ost)
- Johannes Micraelius
- Christian Wilhelm Haken : An attempt at a diplomatic history .. Köslin .. Meyerische Buchhandlung, Lemgo 1765, p. 160 (available from Google Books)
- Joachim Lütkeschwager gave himself - according to the custom at the time - a Latin name (Micraelius)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Lütkeschwager, Johannes|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German poet and philosopher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 1, 1597|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Koslin , Pomerania|
|DATE OF DEATH||December 3, 1658|
|Place of death||Szczecin|