Kinjite - Deadly taboo
|German title||Kinjite - Deadly taboo|
|Original title||Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects|
|Country of production||United States|
|Age rating||FSK 18|
|Director||J. Lee Thompson|
|music||Greg De Belles|
Mary E. Jochem ,
Kinjite is an American film from 1989 directed by J. Lee Thompson .
Japanese businessman Hiroshi Hada witnessed a case of Chikan on the Tokyo subway . He is amazed at the passive behavior of a woman who is annoyed by a man rubbing against her . When he arrives in Los Angeles , he tries the same thing on an American woman who, however, feels harassed and starts screaming. She is the daughter of Lt. Crowe, whom this incident causes an aversion to Asians. When Hiroshi Hada's daughter Fumiko is kidnapped, Crowe takes over the case. He can free Fumiko from prostitution with the gang boss Duke. When the Hada and Crowe families come together afterwards, Crowe's daughter notices that this was the man who molested her. Fumiko takes her own life a short time later because of her trauma. Crowe finally fights against Duke, arrests him and takes him to a prison wing where allusions to sexual abuse are made. When Duke starts screaming in fear in prison, Crowe leaves the building.
"Sensational, extremely effectively staged action drama, questionable once again due to the legal opinion: a police officer can quench his thirst for revenge with impunity."
- The film was shot in Los Angeles and Tokyo .
- Kinjite - Tödliches Tabu was the ninth and last collaboration between Charles Bronson and director J. Lee Thompson. It was also the last film that was made under Thompson's direction.
- In June 2015, the film was unindexed. After a re-examination in August 2017, the FSK issued an approval from the age of 18.
- Kinjite - Deadly taboo in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Kinjite - Deadly taboo at Rotten Tomatoes (English)
- Kinjite - Deadly Taboo in the Online Film Database
- Kinjite - Deadly taboo in the German dubbing index
- Comparison of the cut versions Tele 5 from 18 - FSK 18 by Kinjite - Deadly taboo at Schnittberichte.com
- ↑ Release Certificate for Kinjite - Deadly Taboo . Voluntary self-regulation of the film industry (PDF).
- ↑ Kinjite - Deadly Taboo. In: Lexicon of International Films . Film service , accessed November 4, 2017 .
- ↑ Filming Locations
- ↑ Trivia
- ↑ Kinjite - Deadly taboo tested by FSK