Ministry of Culture
A Ministry of Culture is a ministry that takes care of cultural policy matters . In addition to the general agendas (cultural funding, events and the like), the portfolio in many countries includes in particular the cultural heritage ( cultural heritage ministry , i.e. monument protection ).
Special cases are ministries with an emphasis on national folk culture ( Ministry of Folk Culture ) or on affairs of the arts ( Ministry of Art ).
Special ministries of culture
Ministries of Popular Culture
Ministries specifically concerned with national culture
Minority Ministry - on affairs of the national indigenous peoples
- New Zealand : Ministry of Māori Development - Te Puni Kōkiri - TPK, for the development of Māori affairs
- Ministry of Religions - on religious culture
- Ministry of Integration - for the integration of cultures
- Ministry of Diaspora - to foreign nationals
- France : Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication , for cultural heritage and communication, especially the languages of France
- Ireland : Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht , for Arts, Heritage and Gaelic Culture
- Trinidad and Tobago : Ministry of The Arts and Multiculturalism - since 2010
- Italy : 1937–1945 Ministero della Cultura Popolare (Minculpop) - 1934 as State Secretariat for Press and Propaganda
- Ministry of Education (a Ministry of Education in Germany)
- Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education of the Federal States in the Federal Republic of Germany, in short: Conference of Ministers of Education
- Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media , Minister of State in Germany
- Béla Rásky, Edith M. Wolf Pérez, Veronika Ratzenböck; Austrian Cultural Documentation, International Archive for Cultural Analyzes (Ed.) :: Cultural policy and cultural administration in Europe: 42 outlines. Volume 4 of the series of publications of the Austrian Cultural Documentation , Verlag Österreichische Kulturdokumentation, International Archive for Cultural Analyzes, 1996.
- H. Edward Flentje: State Administration in Cultural Context. Chapter 4 in: John J. Gargan: Handbook of State Government Administration. Volume 75 of Public administration and public policy . CRC Press, 1999, ISBN 978-0-8247-4203-4 , pp. 59-95.
- ↑ Ministry of Youth, Culture & Tourism ( Memento of the original from January 12, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. mysc.gov.et
- ↑ Υπουργείο Παιδείας & Θρησκευμάτων, Πολιτισμού & Αθλητισμού , minedu.gov.gr
- ↑ Kementerian Pariwisata dan Ekonomi Kreatif ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. ; Ministry of Culture and Tourism (Indonesia)
- ↑ Ministère du Tourisme, de la Culture et du Sport , mtc.gov.on.ca
- ↑ → Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage ( Memento of the original from March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , moc.gov.qa/en/
- ↑ Ministry of Arts and Culture ( Memento of the original from November 8, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ Homepage . Minister for Culture & Heritage , accessed September 10, 2018 .
- ↑ Ministerul Culturii şi Identităţii national , cultura.ro
- ^ Department of Arts and Culture , dac.gov.za; Department of Arts and Culture
- ↑ Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport. UK Government website, accessed January 2, 2019.
- ^ Ministry of The Arts and Multiculturalism . culture.gov.tt