Lübeck Council 1810
The Council of the Free and Hanseatic City of Lübeck as a cabinet in 1810 , during the Lübeck French period and in the year before Lübeck was incorporated into the French Empire as a Bonne ville de l'Empire français , with terms of office and the professional corporations of its members.
- Johann Philipp Plessing since 1804, councilor 1782, skipper driver . Died April 14, 1810.
- Johann Caspar Lindenberg since 1805, councilor 1786
- Johann Matthaeus Tesdorpf since 1806, councilor 1794, lawyer
- Mattheus Rodde since 1806 as extraordinary 5th mayor, councilor since 1789. Resigned September 14, 1810 due to bankruptcy.
- Georg David Richerz since 1810, councilor 1799, lawyer
Johann Caspar Lindenberg portrayed by Johann Jacob Tischbein in 1773
- Nicolaus Jacob Keusch, Schonen driver since 1790
- Carl Gottfried Wildtfanck , driver of Riga since 1790
- Peter Wilcken since 1795, merchant company
- Stephan Hinrich Behncke , mountain driver since 1797
- Georg Wilhelm Müller since 1798, skipper driver
- Friedrich Nölting since 1798, skipper driver
- Peter Hinrich Tesdorpf since 1798, merchant company
- Christian Adolf Overbeck , legal advisor to the skipper drivers since 1800
- Johann Christoph Coht , mountain driver since 1802
- Christian Heinrich Kindler since 1803, lawyer
- Johann Christian Grube since 1804
- Johann Friedrich Hach since 1805, lawyer
- Ludwig Mentze since 1807, lawyer
- Johann Koehler since 1807, Schonen driver
- Christian Nicolaus von Evers since 1809, circle society
- Thomas Günther Wunderlich since 1810, merchant company
- List of Lübeck councilors
- List of members of the Lübeck Municipal Council
- Lübeck Council 1806
- Lübeck Council 1814
- Emil Ferdinand Fehling : On the Lübeck Council Line 1814-1914 , Max Schmidt, Lübeck 1915 Commons digitized
- Emil Ferdinand Fehling: Lübeckische Ratslinie , Verlag Max Schmidt-Römhild , 2nd edition Lübeck 1925. Unchanged reprint Lübeck 1978. ISBN 3795005000
- Friedrich Bruns : The Lübeck syndicists and council secretaries until the constitutional amendment of 1851 , in: ZVLGA Volume 29 (1938), pp. 91–168.