Mainhardt Count von Nayhauß
Mainhardt Maria Stani Julius-Caesar Eduard Franciscus Hubertus Graf von Nayhauß-Cormons , for short also Mainhardt Graf von Nayhauß-Cormons , Mainhardt von Nayhauß-Cormons or Mainhardt von Cormons (born July 1, 1926 in Berlin ) is a German journalist .
Mainhardt von Nayhauß , whose ancestors come from Silesia , is the son of the officer, publicist and opponent of the National Socialists Stanislaus von Nayhauß , who was tortured by them after the " seizure of power " and murdered on June 26, 1933.
He lived - with a two-year break - in his hometown until 1956, where he completed his school career at the Napola and from 1947 to 1948 learned the profession of business journalist as a trainee at the " Nachrichten für Außenhandel ".
From 1948 to 1955 he worked in the press department of the Swedish Consulate General in Berlin and at the same time worked as an editor at RIAS from 1951 to 1952 . He then moved to Bonn and became a correspondent for various daily and weekly newspapers: Der Spiegel (1956–1958), Stern (1958–1960), the illustrated Quick (1963–1966), JASMIN Die Zeitschrift für das Leben zu zwei (1967–1972) ), Wirtschaftswoche (1974–1978), Die Welt and Welt am Sonntag (1975–1981), Bunte , SUPERillu and Bild am Sonntag .
From 1981 to 2011 he wrote political columns for the Bild newspaper - until 1999 under the title "Bonn confidential", from 1999 to 2005 under the title "Berlin confidential", which was replaced by Hugo Müller-Vogg's Berlin Intern column , and since 2005 a column entitled “My Top 10 of the Week”.
Nayhauß is also a book author and columnist for the Bunte Illustrierte and the Netzeitung, which appears on the Internet . He published biographies on Helmut Schmidt (1988) and Richard von Weizsäcker (1994) , among others . Most of his books have been published by Lübbe Verlag , Bergisch Gladbach and Lingen Verlag in Cologne.
Nayhauß has been awarded the Federal Cross of Merit, 1st class . He is married to the journalist Sabine von Nayhauß nee Beierlein and has two daughters. His daughter Tamara von Nayhauß works as a television presenter.
- Peace at last! Celebrities remember the end of the war , Bastei-Lübbe , Bergisch Gladbach 1985, ISBN 3-404-10722-5 .
- Bonn confidential , Lübbe, Bergisch Gladbach 1986 (3rd edition, Bergisch Gladbach 1987, ISBN 3-7857-0432-1 )
- Visiting ... , Lübbe, Bergisch Gladbach 1986, ISBN 3-404-10804-3 .
- Helmut Schmidt. Mensch und Macher , Lübbe, Bergisch Gladbach 1990, ISBN 3-404-61197-7 .
- Between obedience and conscience. Richard von Weizsäcker and the 9th Infantry Regiment , Lübbe, Bergisch Gladbach 1994, ISBN 3-7857-0712-6 .
- Bonn confidential. The best columns of an insider , Mainz 1998, ISBN 3-7758-1370-5 .
- I think back to Bonn. That was power on the Rhine , Eltville am Rhein 2000, ISBN 3-934519-55-5 .
- The secrets of the Chancellor's trips. On the move with power , Cologne 2007, ISBN 978-3-937490-34-2
- Helmut Kohl: My years with the Chancellor of Unity , Lingen, Cologne 2010, ISBN 978-3-938323-10-6 .
- Megalomania and Politics (ed.), Cologne 2012, ISBN 978-3-941118-95-9 .
- Chronicler of Power (autobiography), Siedler, Munich 2014, ISBN 978-3-8275-0012-0 .
- Johannes Leeb: "We were Hitler's elite students": Former pupils of the Nazi elite schools break their silence. Heyne Verlag, ISBN 978-3-453-16504-5
- Mainhardt Graf von Nayhauß-Cormòns , in: Internationales Biographisches Archiv 20/2011 from May 17, 2011, in the Munzinger archive ( beginning of article freely accessible)
- Literature by and about Mainhardt Graf von Nayhauß in the catalog of the German National Library
- CV in LeMO (Living Museum Online)
- Catalog of the German National Library: Person: Nayhauß, Mainhardt / von (male) - Title of nobility: Graf
- Stolpersteine Berlin: Stanislaus Graf von Nayhauß-Cormons , accessed on January 24, 2015.
- Telepolis of December 6, 2009: "The Napola education helped me in the market economy"
- bundesarchiv.org: Cabinet minutes 1958 - minutes of the 32nd cabinet meeting on July 30, 1958: Agenda item C: Investigations against the "Spiegel" correspondent Graf Nayhauß
- Cicero: Others should grow roses
- Picture: My 30 years at BILD
- sagmal.de: Interview with Mainhardt Graf von Nayhauß-Cormons from June 6, 2000 ( memento of the original from June 24, 2009 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- German dispatch service of August 2, 2005: Hugo Müller-Vogg writes "Bild" column "Berlin intern"
- www.taz.de: "I only have the power to annoy" - Mainhardt Graf Nayhauß
- wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com: Sabine Beierlein
- ClubPremiere: The charming observations of the most widely read columnist in Germany ( Memento of the original from September 23, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ClubPremiere: The charming observations of the most widely read columnist in Germany ( Memento from September 26, 2014 in the Internet Archive )
- Süddeutsche Zeitung of April 8, 2008: ' Bild -columnist Mainhardt Graf von Nayhauß - A total work of art ( Memento of the original from September 8, 2009 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Focus from August 31, 1998: NS HISTORY - Hitler's pupils - For the first time, celebrities tell from their time at the elite schools of the National Socialists
|SURNAME||Nayhauß, Count Mainhardt von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Nayhauß-Cormons, Mainhardt von; Nayhauß-Cormons, Mainhardt Maria Stani Julius-Caesar Eduard Franciscus Hubertus von (full name); Nayhauß-Cormons, Mainhardt Count von; Nayhauß, Mainhardt von; Cormons, Mainhardt of|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 1, 1926|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|