Oliver Ploss (born July 8, 1968 in Ibbenbüren ) is a German pharmacist and alternative practitioner .
Oliver Ploss spent his childhood in Lienen , where he also attended elementary school. After attending the secondary school in Lengerich (Westphalia) , he moved to the Graf-Adolf-Gymnasium in Tecklenburg in 1984 for the upper level , where he passed the Abitur in 1987.
From 1987 to 1990 he completed an apprenticeship as a pharmaceutical technical assistant (PTA) at the Bernd Blindow School in Osnabrück . This was followed by training as a non-medical practitioner at the German Paracelsus Schools for Naturopathic Treatment GmbH in Münster , which he completed in April 1993 with a medical examination . From 1991 to 1995 Ploss studied pharmacy at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster . After the 2nd section of the pharmaceutical examination , the pharmacy internship followed from May 1995 to April 1996 at the Falkenapotheke in Lengerich and at the Dragenopharm company in Warstein and Traunreut . He completed this training in May 1996 with the 3rd state examination, the license to practice medicine . In 2006, Ploss also acquired the specialist qualification as a pharmacist for naturopathic treatments and homeopathy . As a competent person , he is also qualified as a production and control manager as well as a step-by-step plan and information officer.
In 2000, he was with the thesis proanthocyanidins from the herb of Hypericum perforatum L. with Adolf Nahrstedt at the Institute of Pharmaceutical Biology and Phytochemistry of the University of Münster Dr. rer. nat. PhD .
Oliver Ploss lives in Ibbenbüren and has been practicing in his naturopathic practice there since 2000 . This has also been the consulting practice of the Union for Biological Cancer Therapy since 2003. V. (UBK).
He has been a member of the Pharmacopoeia Commission since 2005 and is a member of the Drugs Commission of the German Association of Alternative Practitioners (AMK).
Oliver Ploss has written several books on the topics of monastery medicine and naturopathy that have been published by Knaur and Haug . Ploss works nationwide as a speaker on topics from naturopathy.
In addition, he works as an editor for the trade magazine Co'med and is involved in professional representation on a voluntary basis. He is the NRW state director of the Free Association of German Heilpraktiker e. V. (FVDH) as well as regional manager Münsterland of the Association of German Heilpraktiker (VDH) and was temporarily chairman of the Union for Biological Cancer Therapy e. V.
- Proanthocyanidins from the herb of Hypericum perforatum L. , Dissertation, Münster 2000
- together with Alexander Schenk and Uwe Gröber : Klosterfrau Health Book: Medicinal Plants, Homeopathy, Vital Substances , Knaur, Munich 2003, ISBN 3-426-66818-1
- Monastery medicine: The 50 best tips. Monastery medicine rediscovered - 50 everyday complaints and diseases from A to Z , Knaur, Munich 2007, ISBN 978-3-426-64558-1
- Modern practice of proven regulation therapies. Detoxification and discharge, acid-base balance, intestinal rehabilitation , Haug, Stuttgart 2007 (3rd, updated edition Haug, Stuttgart 2012), ISBN 978-3-8304-7315-2
- Free from muscle pain at last. Effective help with muscle pain, cramps and tension. Extra part: Treating fibromyalgia and restless legs effectively , Knaur, Munich 2008, ISBN 978-3-426-64827-8 or ISBN 978-3-8304-3641-6
- Colds, bronchitis and sinusitis: a guide to sensible prevention and treatment , Deutsche Gesundheitshilfe, Frankfurt am Main 2009.
- Naturopathy for muscular and neuromuscular diseases. Fibromyalgia, (late) borreliosis, restless legs syndrome and polyneuropathy , Haug, Stuttgart 2010, ISBN 978-3-8304-7314-5
- Naturopathy for functional diseases. From irritable bowel syndrome to burn-out syndrome , Haug, Stuttgart 2012, ISBN 978-3-8304-7466-1
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German pharmacist and naturopath|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 8, 1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Ibbenbueren|