In 1988, Rajive Gupta founded the company "Queen-Carroms-Spielwaren GmbH" for the distribution and production of the Indian Carrom game, in 1992 the game publisher Queen Games followed.
After Laurin Verlag went bankrupt in 1993, Queen Games took over its publishing rights, including board games and the pen and paper role-playing games Middle-earth role-playing game (MERS), Rolemaster and Cthulhu . Queen Games released products from Iron Crown Enterprises (Rolemaster and MERS) under license on the German-speaking market; Meanwhile, own board games determine the assortment.
In 1997 two games - Showmanager and Expedition - reached 3rd and 8th place in the German Games Prize . The Alhambra was named Game of the Year in 2003 . In 2010 Fresko was nominated for this prize and won the German Games Prize . Kingdom Builder by Donald X. Vaccarino won Game of the Year in 2012.
The following board games have been published by Queen Games (game name, author, year of publication):
- Showmanager, Dirk Henn, 1997 - 3rd place German Games Prize
- Expedition, Wolfgang Kramer, 1997 - 8th place in the German Games Prize
- Die Händler, Wolfgang Kramer , Richard Ulrich , 1999 - 5th place German Games Prize
- Dschunke, Michael Schacht, 2002 - 3rd place German Games Prize
- Wallenstein, 2002
- Metro , 2002
- Alhambra , Dirk Henn, 2003 - Game of the Year and 2nd place in the German Game Award
- Revolt in Rome, Stefan Feld , 2005
- Alhambra - The Dice Game , Dirk Henn, 2006
- Aqua Romana , 2006 - Nominated for Game of the Year
- The thief of Baghdad , Thorsten Gimmler , 2006
- Robber baron, Rüdiger Dorn , 2006
- Shogun , Dirk Henn , 2006
- Beyond Thebes , 2007 - Nominated for Game of the Year
- Chicago Express, Harry Wu, 2008
- Batavia, D. Glimne and G. Rejchtman, 2008
- Colonia, Dirk Henn, 2009
- Game with Lukas -Torjäger, Dirk Henn , 2010
- Alhambra - The Card Game , Dirk Henn, 2010
- Discover India, Günter Cornett and Peer Sylvester, 2010
- Fresko , 2010 - German Games Award, nominated for Game of the Year
- Kingdom Builder , Donald X. Vaccarino , 2012 , Game of the Year
- Escape - The Curse of the Temple , Kristian Amundsen Ostby, 2012
- Glüx, Jakob Andrusch, 2016
- Luxor, Rüdiger Dorn, 2018 , nominated for Game of the Year
- Fantasy magazine Nautilus ( Memento from October 28, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) on X-Zine .