Trudi Roth appeared at the beginning of her career as a cabaret artist: from 1947 in the Basler Cabaret Kikeriki , founded by César Keizer , and from 1953 to 1957 in Düsseldorf as an ensemble member at Kom (m) ödchen . Later she played numerous comic theater roles, mainly in Swiss dialect comedies such as Democrat Läppli (revived in 1975). She became famous on Swiss television for her portrayal of the quirky "Aunt Martha" in Fascht e Familie . Together with Elisabeth Schnell and Sylvia Lydi , she played in the play Huusfründe by Charles Lewinsky , which premiered on October 14, 2010 in the Bernhard Theater . She lived in Zurich and died after a long period of dementia in June 2016 at the age of 86.
- 1960: Schlagerraketen - Festival of Hearts
- 1960: Today we're going for a stroll
- 1962: The 42nd Heaven
- 1968: freckles
- 1980: Theo against the rest of the world
- 1994–1999: Fascht e Familie (TV series)
- 2002: Citizens Office (TV series)
- 2004: Flamingo (TV series)
- Mats Staub: Trudi Roth . In: Andreas Kotte (Ed.): Theater Lexikon der Schweiz . Volume 3, Chronos, Zurich 2005, ISBN 3-0340-0715-9 , p. 1531.
- Literature by and about Trudi Roth in the catalog of the German National Library
- Trudi Roth in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- as Trude Roth in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Actress Trudi Roth has died. In: srf.ch from June 14, 2016.
- “Glanz & Gloria” says goodbye to “Aunt Martha” Trudi Roth. Video in: SRF 1 , glanz & gloria from June 14, 2016.
- Huusfründe at the Bernhard Theater ( Memento of 11 August 2010 at the Internet Archive )
- Division PRIX WALO since 1994. Retrieved on June 14, 2016.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Roth, Gertrud; Trudy|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 2, 1930|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Basel|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 11, 2016|
|Place of death||Zurich|