|Sales designation:||Игули 2102|
|Class :||Lower middle class|
|Body versions :||Station wagon|
|Engines:||Gasoline engine : 1.2–1.5 liters, 47–55 kW|
|Wheelbase :||2425 mm|
|Empty weight :||1010 kg|
The WAS-2102 is a station wagon of the Schiguli series manufactured by AwtoWAS and produced between 1971 and 1985. It is technically based on the Fiat 124 Familiare , but has been extensively modified to suit Soviet road conditions.
Compared to the sedan WAS-2101 , the station wagon WAS-2102 has a shorter axle ratio, which improves tractive effort, but increases fuel consumption and reduces top speed. Due to reinforced springs, the permissible rear axle load is higher than that of the sedan. The rear door is not held up by hydraulic telescopic shock absorbers, but rather by torsion bar springs, which have proven to be reliable. In export, the vehicles carried the brand name Lada, had a rear window wiper and front seats with headrests.
The WAS-2801 electric car was created on the basis of the WAS-2102 .
- WAS-21021 : Version with a more powerful engine from the WAS-21011, 1294 cm 3 , 69 PS (51 kW), 1974
- WAS-21021-01 and -02 : Like WAS-21021, but with the interior of the WAS-2103, only for export, 1978
- WAS-21022 : Standard version for the Soviet market
- WAS-21023 : Version with motor from the WAS-2103, 1452 cm 3 , 55 kW, only for export, 1977
- WAS-21024 : Like WAS-21021-02, but as a right-hand drive, for export
- WAS-21026 : Like WAS-21023, but as right-hand drive, for export
|Maximum permissible total mass||1400 kg|
|tires||6.15-13 or 155 SR 13 or 165 R 13|
|Engine type||Water-cooled inline four-cylinder petrol engine|
|Mixture preparation||1 downdraft register carburetor type Weber 32 DCR|
|Displacement||1198 cm 3|
|Bore × stroke||76 mm × 66 mm|
|Compression ratio||8.8: 1|
|Nominal power (GOST 8.417)||47 kW (64 hp) at 5600 min -1|
|Max. Torque (GOST 8.417)||87 N · m (8.9 kgf · m) at 3400 min -1|
|Top speed||135 km / h|
|Acceleration (0-100 km / h)||22 s|
|Fuel consumption (combined, l / 100 km)||8.8 l|
|Fuel tank volume||45 l|
|Trunk volume||1541 dm 3|
- ВАЗ-2102 "ЖИГУЛИ" , Awtolegendy SSSR No. 14, DeAgostini 2009. ISSN 2071-095X. (In Russian language)
- Measured according to the German standard DIN 70020-6, the output of the 1.2-liter engine is 44 kW (60 PS), measured according to the Russian standard ГОСТ 8.417, which does not take into account the drive power of some ancillary units, is the Output 47 kW (64 PS). In this article, information according to GOST 8.417 is used throughout.