Lada 1500 S
|Class :||Lower middle class|
|Body versions :||limousine|
Otto engines : 1.3-1.7 liters (43-59 kW)
1.3 liters (96 kW)
|Wheelbase :||2424 mm|
|Empty weight :||1030 kg|
Between 1982 and 2014, a total of around 3.1 million copies were produced at various production sites. For a long time, the main production site was Tolyatti; On April 16, 2012, the manufacturer AwtoWAS announced the final production stop without specifying a specific date - this was justified with a drop in demand of 76 percent compared to the previous year. The last production site was “Lada Egypt” in Egypt; it burned down in August 2014. This finally ended production of the WAS-2107. The WAS-2107 was positioned as a luxurious variant of the Schiguli in the model range above the WAS-2105 and was the most powerful Schiguli when it was launched. On the western market, the car was sold under the brand name Lada . In Finland, the local importer Konela offered a turbocharged version of the WAS-2107 from 1984 to 1986.
Different models of the WAS-2107 were created, which differ mainly in the motorization. The base engine is a 1.5-liter gasoline engine.
- WAS-2107: base model, 1.45 liter engine
- WAS-21072: 1.3 liter WAS-21011 engine
- WAS-21079: Wankel engine WAS-411-01
- WAS-21073: Export model, 1.7 liter single point injection engine
- WAS-21074: 1.6 liter WAS-2106 engine
- WAS-21076: Export model with 1.45 liter engine WAS-2103 (right-hand drive)
- WAS-21077: Export model with 1.3 liter WAS-2105 engine (right-hand drive)
- WAS-21078: Custom-made with 1.6-liter engine WAS-2106 and body of the WAS-2106, interior corresponds to WAS-2107; only one copy built.
|Mass, ready to drive||1030 kg|
|Maximum permissible total mass||1460 kg|
|Turning circle diameter||11,500 mm|
|Ground clearance||160 mm|
|Engine type||In-line four-cylinder gasoline engine , four-stroke , free-suction , liquid-cooled ,
counter-current cylinder head , installed lengthways over the front axle
SOHC valve control with toothed belt drive ,
valve actuation via tappet and rocker arm
|Mixture preparation||1 × downdraft register carburetor Weber 32 DCR|
|Nominal power (DIN 70020)||55 kW (75 hp) at 5600 min -1|
|Max. Torque (DIN 70020)||106 N · m (10.8 kgf · m) at 3500 min -1|
|Top speed||150 km / h|
|Acceleration, 0-100 km / h||17 s|
|Fuel consumption||10 l / 100 km|
|Fuel tank volume||39 l|
- Cup: 45 лет с момента старта: знаменитые автомобили АвтоВАЗа . March 24, 2016, accessed February 20, 2020 (in Russian).
- Neue Zürcher Zeitung (ed.): The Lada Nova is history . April 16, 2012, accessed February 20, 2020.
- Tass: В Египте горит завод по производству автомобилей "Лада" . August 4, 2014, accessed February 20, 2020 (in Russian).
- Lada 2107 Turbo Konela (1984-1986). In: lautomobileancienne.com. March 24, 2016, accessed March 22, 2019 (French).
- Sergei Kanunnikow: Отечественные легковые автомобили. 1896-2000 гг. Litres, 2017, ISBN 978-5-457-38788-1 , pp. 73 f.
- Werner Oswald (Ed.): Motor vehicles of the GDR . 2nd edition, Motorbuchverlag, Stuttgart 2000, ISBN 3-613-01913-2 , p. 162.