|birthday||September 18, 1986|
|place of birth||Dumfries , Scotland|
|-2002||Queen of the South|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2005-2013||FC Kilmarnock||115 (0)|
|2006-2007||→ FC Montrose (loan)||4 (0)|
|2008-2009||→ Queen of the South (loan)||15 (0)|
|2013-2016||Glasgow Rangers||43 (0)|
|2016-2017||Dundee United||35 (0)|
|2017-2018||FC Kilmarnock||0 (0)|
|2018||Hibernian Edinburgh||2 (0)|
|2018–||Partick Thistle||12 (0)|
|2019||→ FC St. Johnstone (loan)||4 (0)|
1 Only league games are given.
As of June 22, 2019
Cammy Bell, who was born in Dumfries , started his career in his hometown with Queen of the South . Until 2002 he played in the club's youth before moving to FC Kilmarnock . Before making his debut on the professional team of the Killies , Bell was loaned out to Scottish fourth division club FC Montrose in the 2006/07 season . There he was only used four times due to an injury. Another season later Bell was on loan fifteen times with the second division Queen of the South between the posts. On his return to Kilmarnock, Bell was able to fight for the regular place in the goal of the killies . In total, Bell completed 115 league games in the Scottish Premier League in the four seasons after his return . With FC Kilmarnock , the goalkeeper won the final of the Scottish League Cup against Celtic Glasgow 1-0 in 2012 . At the end of the 2012/13 season , the 26-year-old Bell moved to the Glasgow Rangers in the Scottish third division. In the successful 2013/14 third division season , which ended with promotion to the second division, he was a regular goalkeeper in Ally McCoist's team ahead of Scott Gallacher and Steve Simonsen . Bell also was in goal when the Rangers the final in the Challenge Cup against Raith Rovers lost. In the second division season 2014/15 Bell lost the regular place to the Englishman Simonsen. After Bell was only a substitute goalkeeper behind the signing of Wes Foderingham in the 2015/16 season , he moved to Dundee United, relegated to the first division .
"Something crazy like this will certainly not happen to me again in my career."
with FC Kilmarnock:
with the Glasgow Rangers:
- Cammy Bell in the database of the Scottish Football Association (English)
- Cammy Bell in the soccerbase.com database
- Cammy Bell in the database of National-Football-Teams.com (English)
- Rangers: Cammy Bell agrees four-year contract. BBC Sport, May 22, 2013, accessed October 12, 2016 .
- Dundee United: Rangers goalkeeper Cammy Bell agrees Tannadice move. BBC Sport, September 12, 2016, accessed October 12, 2016 .
- Guinness World Records won't recognize Cammy Bell's penalty heroics. stv.tv, September 12, 2016, accessed on October 12, 2016 (English).
- This goalkeeper achieved something incredible. welt.de, September 12, 2016, accessed on October 12, 2016 .
- Cammy Bell Kilmarnock rejoins after agreeing Dundee United release. BBC Sport, August 4, 2017, accessed August 4, 2017 .
- Scotland 3: 0 (3: 0) Faroe Islands. Scottish FA, accessed October 12, 2016 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bell, Cameron (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||scottish football goalkeeper|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 18, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dumfries , Scotland|