Large district town of KamenzCoordinates: 51 ° 18 ′ 44 ″ N , 14 ° 3 ′ 16 ″ E
|Height :||163 m|
|Incorporation :||March 1, 1994|
|Incorporated into:||Beautiful ponds|
Cunnersdorf ( Upper Sorbian Hlinka ) is a district of Kamenz in the northwest of the Saxon district of Bautzen .
Cunnersdorf is located on the Saleskbach and its tributary Cunnersdorfer Bach.
The church and the place are first mentioned in 1225. Until the beginning of the 20th century, the spellings Conratesdorpp, Cunirßdorf or Kunnersdorff were also used for the place. From 1994 to the end of 2018 it belonged to the community of Schönteichen and since then to the large district town of Kamenz . In Cunnersdorf there is a church, a cemetery, a club house and the former elementary school.
- Johann Georg von Rechenberg (1610–1664), Saxon Oberhofmarschall, born in Cunnersdorf.
- Matthias Herrmann (1961–2007), archivist, historian, author and vice president of the Upper Lusatian Society of Sciences, grew up in Cunnersdorf.
- Cornelius Gurlitt : Cunnersdorf near Kamenz. In: Descriptive representation of the older architectural and art monuments of the Kingdom of Saxony. 35. Issue: Amtshauptmannschaft Kamenz (Land) . CC Meinhold, Dresden 1912, p. 18.
Commons : Cunnersdorf (Kamenz) - Collection of images, videos and audio files
Wikisource: Manors and castles in the kingdom of Saxony: Cunnersdorf near Camenz - sources and full texts
- Cunnersdorf on the homepage of the community Schönteichen
- Cunnersdorf in the Digital Historical Directory of Saxony