Heinrich Hueter Hut
ÖAV-Hütte Category I
Heinrich-Hüter-Hütte from the northern Schafgafall
|builder||Alpine Association Vorarlberg of the DuOeAV|
|owner||Alpine Association Vorarlberg of the PES|
|accommodation||40 beds, 40 camps|
|Winter room||12 (AV lock)|
|Web link||Heinrich Hueter Hut|
|Hut directory||ÖAV DAV|
The Heinrich-Hueter-Hütte is a refuge in the Vorarlberg section of the ÖAV and is located in the Montafon at The hut was founded in 1909, the name comes from the chairman of the Vorarlberg Alpine Club Heinrich Hueter . The hut has been awarded the environmental seal of approval by the German and Austrian Alpine Association. The Heinrich-Hueter-Hütte can be reached on the one hand as a hiking destination in the Rellstal, and on the other hand as a starting point for alpine climbing tours of medium difficulty on the Zimba and the Saulakopf .
Approaches to the hut
- From the mountain station of the Lünerseebahn , Douglasshütte ( ), walking time is 2 hours in summer.
- The walking time from the Golmerbahn mountain station ( ) is 3 hours.
- From Vandans ( ) the walking time is 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Lindauer Hütte , , walking time approx. 4 hours
- Mannheimer Hütte ,
- Douglasshütte , , walking time approx. 2 hours 30 minutes
- Sarotlahütte , , walking time approx. 4 hours
- House Matschwitz , , walking time approx. 2 hours 45 minutes
- Totalphütte , , walking time approx. 4 hours
- Zimba , normal route
- Saulakopf via ferrata (D / E)
- Swiss national map 1157 Sulzfluh
- Swiss National Map 238 Montafon
- Manfred Hunziker: Ringelspitz / Arosa / Rätikon , Alpineouren / Bündner Alpen , Verlag des SAC 2010, ISBN 978-3-85902-313-0 , p. 606