|Air temperature dependent days|
|not uniformly defined:||Cold day|
|Weather- dependent days|
|Cloud cover||Bright day|
|Cloud cover||Cloudy day|
|Cloud cover||Foggy day|
|Humidity / temperature||Sultry day|
|Precipitation||Snow (cover) day|
A rainy day is a day with a 24-hour measured rain depth ≥ 0.1 mm (0.1 l / m²).
The place that has the most rainy days per year worldwide is the Waiʻaleʻale volcano on the island of Kauaʻi ( Hawaii ). On average, depending on the information, there are 335 or more than 350 rainy days per year. For Campbell Island 325 rainy days are counted annually.
- Note: In contrast to the color markings for the temperature thresholds, the 0 ° C line on the graphic is on the border between turquoise and blue. → Annual cycle of the graphic (animated)
- Climatological knowledge days in the weather dictionary of the German Weather Service
- Germany : 15 ° C according to VDI 2067 ; Austria , Switzerland , Liechtenstein : 12 ° C according to Usance
- also T med ≥ 10 ° C: day of the main vegetation period
- day in the weather dictionary of the German Weather Service .
- Spectrum: The 10 most extreme weather conditions on earth , accessed on February 1, 2018.
- Guinness World Records: Most rainy days , accessed February 1, 2018.
- Wetterdienst.de: World records worldwide , accessed on February 1, 2018.