Naumann grew up in West Berlin . In 1979 he passed the Abitur at the Schiller-Gymnasium before he started studying law. He graduated with the 2nd state examination with a focus on constitutional and administrative law. After joining the SPD, he worked for the Jusos and at times also became the state chairman of the Schwusos , the association of lesbians and gays within the Social Democratic Party. In 1989 Naumann became a member of the District Assembly of Charlottenburg.
From 1992 to 1995 he was deputy head of department at the Berlin State Office for central social tasks. Here he was also involved in the rehabilitation of former GDR citizens who had been politically persecuted. Between 1995 and 2000 Naumann acted as a consultant in the Senate Department for Labor, Social Affairs and Women.
From January 2001 to October 2011 he was district councilor for youth, family, school and sport in the Berlin district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. On October 27, 2011, Reinhard Naumann was elected District Mayor of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. After the BVV elections in 2016, Naumann was elected district mayor for another five years with the votes of the SPD and the Greens.
Naumann has lived in Berlin-Charlottenburg since 1963 and is married.
- Short biography on berlin.de
- Facebook - Politicians Page - Reinhard Naumann
- SPD Berlin - short portrait
- Cay Dobberke: Charlottenburg Mayor Naumann remains in office. Berlin after the elections. In: Der Tagesspiegel . October 19, 2016. Retrieved December 29, 2016 .
- District Mayor Naumann has also dared . In: Berliner Morgenpost, February 14, 2018.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), district mayor of Berlin-Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 10, 1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|