Dagmar Pohle (politician)
Dagmar Pohle (born September 7, 1953 in Allstedt ) is a German politician ( PDS / Die Linke ). From 1990 to 1999 she was a member of the Berlin House of Representatives , from 2006 to 2011 district mayor of the Berlin district of Marzahn-Hellersdorf , then she was deputy district mayor and district councilor for health, social affairs and planning coordination, and since 2016 she has been district mayor of Marzahn-Hellersdorf again.
Pohle studied at the Karl Marx University in Leipzig philosophy and completed his studies as a graduate philosopher. In 1975 she became a member of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany (SED). From 1976 to 1982 she was a scientific aspirant or research assistant. From 1982 to 1989 she was a member of the SED district leadership in Berlin-Marzahn. After the fall of the Wall in 1990, she was deputy district chairwoman of the Party of Democratic Socialism (PDS) in Berlin-Marzahn until 1998 . From May to December 1990 she was a member of the city council of Berlin. From December 1990 to October 1999 she was a member of the Berlin House of Representatives .
In 1991 and 2006 she admitted that from August to December 1981 she had been an unofficial employee of the GDR State Security . The contact came about at the time after she denounced the vacancy in an apartment in the Allee der Kosmonauten at the council of the city district , which then turned out to be a conspiratorial apartment of the MfS.
From September 1992 to February 2002 Pohle worked full-time as a medical assistant. From 2000 to 2002 she was a member of the federal executive committee of the PDS. From March 2002 to November 2006 she worked as a district councilor for economy, social affairs and health in the Berlin district of Marzahn-Hellersdorf. From 2003 to 2005 she was a member of the Berlin PDS state board. In November 2006 she was elected district mayor by BVV Marzahn-Hellersdorf with the votes of her party and those of the CDU . There she was also involved in the supervisory board of Grün Berlin GmbH. From November 2011 to November 2016 she was Deputy District Mayor and District Councilor for Health, Social Affairs and Planning Coordination. On November 10, 2016, she was re-elected district mayor of Marzahn-Hellersdorf and is also district councilor for urban development, health, human resources and finance.
She is also a member of the supervisory board of Vivantes GmbH and the supervisory board of the housing cooperative DPF eG. She is voluntarily engaged as chairwoman of the Kolzenburg e. V. and chairwoman of the Municipal Political Forum Berlin e. V.
- Werner Breunig, Andreas Herbst (ed.): Biographical handbook of the Berlin parliamentarians 1963–1995 and city councilors 1990/1991 (= series of publications of the Berlin State Archives. Volume 19). Landesarchiv Berlin, Berlin 2016, ISBN 978-3-9803303-5-0 , p. 293.
- Dagmar Pohle's CV at the Marzahn-Hellersdorf district office
- Diets - This and that . In: Der Spiegel . No. 25 , 1991, pp. 81 ( online ).
- Ronald Gorny: CDU supports Stasi candidate - Dagmar Pohle (PDS) admits work with the MfS: Mayoral election in Marzahn . In: Berliner Kurier , November 15, 2006.
- Thorsten Denkler: Union and the Left - Nothing new in the east . In: Süddeutsche Zeitung , May 17, 2010.
- Members of the supervisory board of Grün Berlin Park und Garten GmbH. Grün Berlin Park und Garten GmbH, January 2010, archived from the original on January 6, 2010 ; Retrieved December 25, 2014 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (PDS / Die Linke)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 7, 1953|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Allstedt|