City of Kalbe (Milde)
|Height :||51 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.63 km²|
|Residents :||41 (Dec 31, 2018)|
|Population density :||11 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||July 1, 1950|
|Postal code :||39624|
|Area code :||039030|
Location of Siepe in Saxony-Anhalt
The Altmark Kirchdorf Siepe, a small street village , is located about 8 kilometers north of the town of Kalbe (Milde) on the edge of the Kalbe Werder . The Sieper Graben flows north into the Augraben.
The village of Siepe was first mentioned as Sype in 1324 , when Hans and Heinecke von Kröcher sold Kalbe Castle and the associated villages to Albrecht von Alvensleben . In 1529 the captain of Spandau, Jakob von Jeetze , acquired the village from the St. Georg Hospital in Salzwedel for income in Jeetze, Prezier and Kassuhn.
Johann Friedrich Danneil wrote in 1863 that it was not unlikely that the village used to stand where the latitudes "rümpt Dämpstede" (cleared village place) and "Dorfsted in the bush" are. Zahn could not determine the location of the village and considers the statement to be unlikely. He describes a possible desertification in the northwest of the village.
The old village of Gölitz is located southeast of the village just before Dolchau.
On July 1, 1950, the community of Siepe from the district of Salzwedel was incorporated into the community of Jeetze . On January 1, 2010 Jeetze was incorporated into Kalbe (Milde). So Siepe came on the same day as a district to the new village Jetze and the city of Kalbe (Milde). On January 1, 2010 Jeetze was incorporated into Kalbe (Milde), at the same time Siepe came as a district to the town of Kalbe (Milde) and the new village of Jeetze.
The Protestant church Siepe formerly belonged to the parish Jeetze and now belongs to the parish area Fleetmark-Jeetze the church district Salzwedel in Propst Sprengel Stendal Magdeburg of the Evangelical Church in Central Germany .
Culture and sights
The Protestant village church in Siepe used to bear the patronage of St. Nicholas. It is a late Romanesque stone church made of a flat-roofed nave and a west transverse tower. The church is a branch church of Jeetze. In 1507, 24 cardinals had issued a letter of indulgence to Nikolauskirche . The churchyard (the area around the church) is used as a local cemetery.
- Wilhelm Zahn : Local history of the Altmark . Edited by Martin Ehlies based on the bequests of the author. 2nd Edition. Verlag Salzwedeler Wochenblatt, Graphische Anstalt, GmbH, Salzwedel 1928, p. 144 .
- JAF Hermes, MJ Weigelt: Historical-geographical-statistical-topographical handbook from the administrative districts of Magdeburg . Topographical part. Ed .: Verlag Heinrichshofen. tape 2 , 1842, p. 346-347 ( versionhttp: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3DHB4_AAAAcAAJ%26pg%3DPA346~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~ double-sided%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D ).
- Peter P. Rohrlach: Historical Ortlexikon für die Altmark (Historical Ortlexikon für Brandenburg, Part XII) . Berliner Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin 2018, ISBN 978-3-8305-2235-5 , pp. 2087-2090 .
- the city of Kalbe (Milde): Population data as of December 31. from 2015 to 2018 . 4th March 2019.
- Saxony-Anhalt viewer of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation ( notes )
- Adolph Friedrich Riedel : Codex diplomaticus Brandenburgensis : Collection of documents, chronicles and other source documents . Main part 1st volume 17 . Berlin 1859, p. 378 ( digitized version ).
- Johann Friedrich Danneil : The deserts of the Altmark. Continuation and conclusion . In: Annual reports of the Altmark Association for Patriotic History . 13th Annual Report, 1863, p. 51 ( altmark-geschichte.de [PDF]).
- Wilhelm Zahn : The desolation of the Altmark . In: Historical sources of the Province of Saxony and neighboring areas . tape 43 . Hendel, Halle as 1909, p. 412 .
- table sheet 1681: Jeetze. Reichsamt für Landesaufnahme, 1932, accessed on February 3, 2019 .
- Federal Statistical Office (Ed.): Municipalities 1994 and their changes since 01.01.1948 in the new federal states . Metzler-Poeschel, Stuttgart 1995, ISBN 3-8246-0321-7 , pp. 362 .
- parish almanac or the evangelical clergy and churches of the province of Saxony in the counties of Wernigerode, Rossla and Stolberg . 19th year, 1903, p. 51 ( wiki-de.genealogy.net [accessed December 23, 2017]). ,
- Parish area Fleetmark-Jeetze. Retrieved February 2, 2019 .
- Thomas Hartwig: All Altmark churches from A to Z . Elbe-Havel Verlag, Havelberg 2012, ISBN 978-3-9814039-5-4 , p. 450 .
- Wilhelm Zahn : Heimatkunde der Altmark . Edited by Martin Ehlies based on the bequests of the author. 2nd Edition. Verlag Salzwedeler Wochenblatt, Graphische Anstalt, GmbH, Salzwedel 1928, p. 144 .
- Cornelia Kaiser: No more burials . Dolchau cemetery. In: Volksstimme Magdeburg . March 27, 2017 ( volksstimme.de [accessed February 3, 2019]).