|Date of birth||May 28, 1984|
Song Chung-song first took part in the U18 World Cup 2000 in Asia-Oceania Division 1 with the North Korean offspring . After the promotion achieved there, he played at the 2001 World Cup in Division I, in which relegation was narrowly missed by a 4-5 defeat against Denmark .
For the North Korean men's national team , he played for the first time in 2002 in the qualification for Division II , which the North Koreans won. He was able to take part in the World Championships of Division II in 2003 , 2004 , 2005 and 2006 . In 2008 he played with his team in Division III, but achieved promotion back to Division II with five wins in five games.
After the end of his playing career, Song worked as a coach. He was assistant coach of the North Korean youngsters at the U20 World Cup 2011 in Division III and head coach of the North Korean men at the World Cup 2018 in Division II.
Achievements and Awards
- 2000 Promotion to Division I at the U18 World Cup of Asia-Oceania Division 1
- 2001 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2003 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2004 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2006 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2007 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2008 North Korean champion with Pyongchol
- 2008 Promotion to Division II at the Division III World Championship
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||성 정성 (Chosŏn'gŭl); Seong Jeong-seong (revised Romanization); Sŏng Chŏngsŏng (McCune-Reischauer)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||North Korean ice hockey player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 28, 1984|