Transport structures are diverse and common in almost all forms of transport:
Railway station , railway line / rail track, level crossing , signal box , railway bridge , railway tunnel , viaduct , railway overpass , railway underpass, barrier system , turntable , transfer table
- Traffic system
- Transport engineering
- Transport infrastructure
- Traffic route
- Road and path construction
- Gerd Steierwald, Hans-Dieter Künne , Walter Vogt (eds.): Urban traffic planning. Basics - Methods - Aims, Springer Verlag, Berlin / Heidelberg 1994, ISBN 978-3-662-10004-2 .
- Ulrich Nolting: Symposium on Durable Concrete. Basics, planning and execution of frost and thawing agents, 6th symposium building materials and building preservation, Universitätsverlag, Karlsruhe 2009, ISBN 978-3-86644-341-9 .
- Wolfgang R. Dachroth: Handbook of building geology. 3rd, expanded and revised edition. Springer Verlag, Berlin / Heidelberg 2002, ISBN 978-3-642-62537-4 .
- Structural fire protection of underground traffic structures (accessed on October 27, 2016)
- The local transport advent calendar (accessed on October 27, 2016)