|Original title||On patrol|
|Country of production||Germany|
|Year (s)||since 2013|
|filmpool film and television production|
|Episodes||1412+ in 8+ seasons|
|Theme music||Audio Android - Blip Tease|
|First broadcast||May 6, 2013 on Sat.1|
On Streife is a German television series produced by filmpool film and television production for the television broadcaster Sat.1 . The scripted reality is broadcast since May 6, 2013 from Monday to Friday in the afternoon program the transmitter at 14:00. Older issues are repeated at different times on the weekend and at night. There are also several offshoots of Auf Streife , but they are not part of the program every day.
Content and description
In the series, fictitious police operations are shown. According to the broadcaster, the actors should be real police officers with changed names. Contrary to this representation, however, actors are at least partially used.
With the advertising played in between, an episode of the first season lasts about 30 minutes and from the second season about 60 minutes. Several cases from different patrol teams are shown within an episode. The broadcasts are recorded in North Rhine-Westphalia. The clinic on the Südring is a fictional clinic, the backdrop of which is located in Studio A of the Medienpark Hürth.
- Guest actor
- Izral Diamond from Berlin - day & night
On patrol - special
On patrol - special shows the alleged work of other professional fields such as customs or the rescue service. As soon as police officers are called in to the operations, the actors are the same as in the usual on patrol episodes.
On patrol - the specialists
Auf Streife - The Specialists is a special format of Auf Streife , the orientation of which is similar to the Auf Streife Spezial offshoot . The offshoot received In the Name of Justice - We Fight For You! . The program has been broadcast since August 24, 2015. Since 2019, the production company Filmpool , the fictional TV police officers Julian Zimmling, Patrick Stiller, Hauke Mertesacker and Mesut Özbeck , who are already known from the format Der Blaulicht Report , have also been using the specialists as a festival cast at Auf Streife.
On patrol - Berlin
On patrol - Berlin is another offshoot of the mother series. The series has aired since May 2, 2016. This series is about new police officers with new rescue workers in a new city.
Clinic on the Südring
Klinik am Südring is another spin-off from the Auf Streife series . The series has been shown since September 12, 2016. She continues the division of the Klinik am Südring, the spin-off Auf Streife - Die Spezial, which has been part of the series since February 2016. The studio in Hürth is modeled on a hospital, but without an operating room, since such scenes are rather unsuitable for the afternoon program in the opinion of the broadcaster.
The Ruhrpottwache 1: Missing Investigators in Action is a direct offshoot of The Ruhrpottwache and another of Auf Streife . The series is also set in Duisburg at Hauptwache Nord and tells about a special team for missing persons.
Inspection 5 - Cologne Mülheim
Inspection 5 - Cologne Mülheim is the sixth spin-off from Auf Streife . Four characters from Auf Streife, Gino Maier, Stephan Sindera, Isabelle Telly and Martin Fuchs, are involved. Klaus Wiebel, protagonist from Auf Streife, plays the special role of the service group leader .
112 - Last minute rescue
At 112 - last minute rescue , he also got on patrol - the specialists , his spin-off.
Duisburg Crime Stories
Duisburg Crime Stories is another spin-off, the main series and a direct offshoot with characters from the Ruhrpottwache.
Klinik am Südring - The family helpers
Klinik am Südring - Die Familienhelfer is a spin-off from Klinik am Südring. The series fictionally tells of psychologists, social teachers and family helpers who reach out to families with problems at home and at school and help them.
Together on a large scale
A crossover from Auf Streife, Die Spezial and the Klinik am Südring is in large-scale operation . The half-hour series tells of a joint effort by the police, rescue workers and doctors.
Richter and Sindera - a team for tough cases
Richter & Sindera is another spin-off from "Auf Streife", with the series' two police officers, Paul Richter and Stephan Sindera.
|Broadcasting information for the program on the private free TV channel Sat.1|
|Season||Episodes||Broadcast period||Time slot|
|1||18th||May 6th to May 17th 2013||Monday to Friday, 2:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.|
|2||58||September 30th to December 20th, 2013||Monday to Friday, 2 p.m.|
|3||191||January 6th to December 12th, 2014|
|4th||189||January 7th to December 17th, 2015|
|5||308+||since January 4, 2016|
- The police officers Julian Zimmling ( Der Blaulicht Report ), Melina Hoffmann and Paul Schwarz ( Die Ruhrpottwache ) can be seen after the two series have been discontinued on On patrol - The specialists .
Broadcasting and audience ratings
The program was first broadcast on May 6, 2013. It was then broadcast for two weeks in the afternoon program of Sat.1 and replaced Kallwass intervenes! . Since the quotas were initially only moderate, but better than those of the other programs on the slot, the program was extended by a second season. The broadcast of this began on September 30, 2013 and was shown on weekdays from 2 p.m. In the process, convincing audience ratings were also achieved among the general public and in the advertising-relevant group of 14 to 49 year olds, which is why the production of a third season was commissioned. At the beginning of 2014, the third season began to be broadcast, which again achieved solid ratings of an average of 1.63 million viewers (market share: 17.0%). On November 24, 2014, a record was set with a market share of 19.0%, which was twice the average of the broadcasters at the time. The average market share was also exceeded in December 2014 with 17.4% on December 4th. On March 9, 2015, the previous record was surpassed with a market share of 19.3% in the advertising-relevant group of 14 to 49 year olds. On January 12, 2018, the last episode of On Patrol ran for the time being at 2:00 p.m., it was temporarily released on January 15, 2018 Now we're helping you! - The problem solver in action replaced. In the meantime, however , Auf Streife is back to its usual slot, also with new episodes produced.
- On patrol in theInternet Movie Database(English)
- On the patrol at Fernsehserien.de
- Official website at sat1.de
- Osnabrück newspaper
- DerWesten- derwesten.de: Düsseldorf: Confusion about Sat.1 actors - why a TV police officer has mega trouble with the real police. August 13, 2019. Retrieved August 29, 2019 .
- On patrol - Berlin. In: sat1.de. April 26, 2016, accessed May 3, 2016 .
- 3: 05CEST Clinic on Südring. In: sat1.de. April 26, 2016, accessed May 3, 2016 .
- The Puro on TV on “Die Spezial”. (No longer available online.) In: Stiegelmeyer Forum. April 26, 2016, archived from the original on September 16, 2016 ; Retrieved May 3, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- The Ruhrpottwache - missing persons investigators in action
- TV series: Sat.1 starts offshoots of “Ruhrpottwache”, “Klinik am Südring” and “Auf Streife” on May 5, 2018
- Wish list: Sat.1 sends “112 - rescue at the last minute” to the race on May 14, 2018 at the end of May
- Urgent suspect - Duisburg Crime Stories , accessed on May 22, 2018
- meter: Sat.1: “Klinik am Südring” offshoot starts in August of August 4, 2018
- Sat.1 organizes large-scale operation in the afternoon --quotemeter.de from August 29, 2019
- "judges and Sindera - A team of hard cases", which is produced by Filmpool Entertainment. , DWDL.de from January 14, 2020
- Fabian Riedner: "On patrol!" increases by 16 percent. The ratings for the new weekday scripted reality "On the patrol!" increased significantly on the second day of broadcast. Quotemeter.de , May 8, 2013, accessed September 27, 2013 .
- Manuel Weis: Sat.1: New record for afternoon police officers, but flops in prime time. "On patrol" took almost 20 percent market share on Monday. The following programs didn't really use it. Oddsmeter.de , November 25, 2014, accessed December 6, 2014 .
- Manuel Weis: Respectable success for Sat.1. With the general audience, the station was in the audience's favor on Thursday before RTL and the first. Which formats scored particularly well. Quotemeter.de , December 5, 2014, accessed December 6, 2014 .
- Alexander Krei: Sat.1: “Auf Streife” with a record, “Newtopia” stable. DWDL.de , March 10, 2015, accessed on March 10, 2015 .
- Manuel Weis: Adieu, "On patrol"? Sat.1 is testing the new 2 p.m. scripted reality. Odds Meter , January 10, 2018, accessed January 15, 2018 .