Bernhard Lassahn (born April 15, 1951 in Coswig ) is a German writer and author . Lassahn started out as a songwriter and writer of satirical prose . Since the 1990s he has mainly been writing children's books . He lives in Berlin and appears there regularly with his three colleagues from the Tuesday prophets in the Zebrano Theater .
Lassahn's family moved early from the GDR to the Federal Republic, first to a refugee camp in Espelkamp , later to Nemden near Melle and what is now Bissendorf , where his mother worked as a teacher. He studied German in Marburg and Tübingen . Since 1979 he has devoted himself entirely to writing and has since published novels, short stories, poems, non-fiction books and radio plays. With the anthology Dorn im Ohr he put together an overview and a critical appreciation of the songwriters in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. In 1982 he received the Salzburger Stier (cabaret award ) for cabaret and song texts . In 1985 he received a scholarship from the Hamburg cultural authority , and in 1990 he became town clerk for Otterndorf .
In 1981 his first novel Land with Purple Cows was published , and in 2000 the factual novel On the Black Ship . The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung wrote: "As a political parable about the dialectic of liberation, Lassahn has achieved a great success, an animal farm of the spontaneous generation". He has been a member of the PEN Center Germany since 2009 .
With the birth of his daughter, he began to write literature for children, initially The Big Book of Little Animals . Together with Walter Moers and Rolf Silber , he wrote stories about Captain Blaubär for Die Sendung mit der Maus . With Mathias Lück he played the CD Lügen until the bananas bend in .
In 2013 Lassahn published the first part of Woman Without a World: Trilogy for the Rescue of Love . Alexander Kissler called the first volume, The War Against the Man, the “Logbook for the Hour” from the “reliably rebellious“ Edition Sonderwege ”of the Manuscriptum Verlag [..] about the actual or supposed“ War against the Man ”.” 2013 also took place as a speaker at the “2. Compact -Conference for Sovereignty ”, where he positioned himself with statements against same-sex love.
- You still have one year guarantee , Tübingen 1978
- There are supposed to be girls in the city who only have first names , Tübingen 1980
- Country with purple cows , Zurich 1981
- Love in the big cities , Zurich 1983
- Powerlessness and megalomania , Zurich 1983
- Off to the tropics , Zurich 1984
- The European feeling , Siegen 1987
- The bonsai wants that , Hamburg 1989
- Classical music for beginners: Antonio Vivaldi , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Classical music for beginners: Frédéric Chopin , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Classical music for beginners: Johann Sebastian Bach , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Classical music for beginners: Ludwig van Beethoven , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Classical music for beginners: Peter Tschaikowsky , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Classical music for beginners: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart , Frankfurt am Main 1993
- Sugar Loaf and Flitzebogen , Bielefeld 1994
- The sinking of the Kowalski , Bielefeld 1998
- On the black ship , Munich 2000
- The beauty of women , Munich 2001
- Woman without a World: Trilogy to Save Love. Part 1: The War Against Man , Waltrop 2013
- Woman without a World: Trilogy to Save Love. Part 2: The war against the child , Waltrop 2014
- Woman without a World: Trilogy to Save Love. Part 3: The war against the world, Waltrop 2020
- The big book of small animals , Zurich 1989
- Captain Blaubärs story book , Ravensburg 1991
- Stop that, Hein Stupid! , Ravensburg, 1992
- Fine! Fine! , Reinbek near Hamburg 1992
- Käpt'n Blaubärs Ponguin , Ravensburg 1993
- Captain Blaubär's fur seal stories , Ravensburg 1993
- Captain Blaubär's desert ship , Ravensburg 1993
- Käpt'n Blaubärs Badetag , Ravensburg 1994
- Käpt'n Blaubär's Lies Stories , Ravensburg 1994
- Captain Bluebear's pain in the ass , Ravensburg 1994
- Captain Bluebear's pirate cream , Ravensburg 1994
- Käpt'n Blaubärs Verkehrsbuch , Ravensburg 1994
- Cooking with Käpt'n Blaubär , Ravensburg 1994
- Coconut and its lazy tricks , Düsseldorf 1994
- Captain Blaubär's favorite stories , Ravensburg 1995
- The little pirate giant beard and the pirate party , Ravensburg 1996
- I want to know: Piraten , Würzburg 1996
- Learning English with Käpt'n Blaubär , Ravensburg 1997
- Captain Blaubär's bedtime stories , Ravensburg 1997
- Applause for junk and dumbbells , Munich 1999 (together with Ute Krause )
- Ghostly fun with Extrabreit , Munich 1999 (together with Ute Krause)
- Reading lion student stories , Bindlach 1999
- Luxi-Fuxi plays school , Munich 1999 (together with Ute Krause)
- The treasure of the banana bender , Weinheim 1999
- Who will save the cocoa cow? , Munich 1999 (together with Ute Krause)
- The wild pirates , Würzburg 1999
- Alexander is not afraid at all , Munich 2000 (together with Ute Krause)
- A case for sore muscles , Munich 2000 (together with Ute Krause)
- Futschikato is gone , Munich 2000 (together with Ute Krause)
- Birthday of the Nullbock , Munich 2000 (together with Ute Krause)
- Good luck with the bar pig , Munich 2000
- Lurchi , 7 published Pixi books and 4 unpublished Pixi books with Peter Menningen, Kornwestheim 2000 - 2001
- Two owls make music , Munich 2000 (together with Ute Krause)
- Thorn in the ear , Zurich 1982
- Günther Anders : The Günther Anders reading book , Zurich 1984
- You'd have to be 20 again, or shouldn't you? A reading book , Reinbek near Hamburg 1987 (together with Klaus Modick )
- That murderous silence , 1983
- Be careful with music , 1985 (together with Heiner Reiff )
- Lies until the bananas bend , 2000 (together with Mathias Lück)
- The last snowball hits (together with Rainer Gussek )
Awards and honors
- 1982 Cabaret Prize " Salzburg Bull "
- 1985 Literature Prize of the City of Hamburg
- 1990 town clerk of Otterndorf
- Official website of Bernhard Lassahn
- Short biography and information on the work of Bernhard Lassahn at Literaturport
- Literature by and about Bernhard Lassahn in the catalog of the German National Library
- Bernhard Lassahn: Language of Hate , Focus , July 15, 2013. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Florian Felix Weyh : A poison container full of hatred of men , “ Buchermarkt ”, Deutschlandfunk , August 28, 2013. Accessed on November 18, 2013.
- Die Tuesdayspropheten - Berlin's first unplugged reading stage with Johannes Franke Lea Streisand Martin Betz and Georg Weisfeld .
- Program: Bernhard Lassahn - Woman without a World. Zebrano Theater , accessed July 2, 2016 .
- Bernhard Lassahn - international literature festival berlin .
- Review , Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, October 17, 2000, p. L11
- Alexander Kissler : "Herr Professorin" - Gender madness on the advance , Cicero , June 11, 2013. Accessed on September 16, 2013.
- Der Tagesspiegel : Among right-wing populists: Thilo Sarrazin as a star guest at homophobe meetings
- Bernhard Lassahn - strangely free .
- Profile and list of contributions from Bernhard Lassahn at the Axis of the Good .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 15, 1951|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Coswig (Anhalt)|