|Country||People's Republic of China|
|density||189.7 Ew. / km²|
Satellite image of Fushun
Fushun ( Chinese抚顺 市 / 撫順 市Fǔshùn Shì ) is a district-free city in the northeast Chinese province of Liaoning , which has 2,138,090 inhabitants (2010) and an area of 11,271 km². Fushun ranks tenth among the province's 14 prefecture cities in terms of population. Many of the Manchu people live in Fushun .
At the county level, the city of Fushun consists of four municipalities , one county and two autonomous counties. These are:
- Shuncheng district (顺城区Shùnchéng Qū ), 277 km², approx. 390,000 inhabitants;
- City district Xinfu (新 抚 区Xīnfǔ Qū ), 30 km², approx. 300,000 inhabitants;
- Dongzhou district (东 洲 区Dōngzhōu Qū ), 192 km², 330,000 inhabitants;
- Wanghua district (望 花 区Wànghuā Qū ), 214 km², approx. 380,000 inhabitants;
- Fushun district (抚顺 县Fǔshùn Xiàn ), 2,350 km², approx. 220,000 inhabitants;
- Xinbin Autonomous County of the Manchu (新 宾 满族 自治县Xīnbīn Manzú Zìzhìxiàn ), 4,287 km², approx. 310,000 inhabitants;
- Qingyuan Autonomous County of the Manchu (清 原 满族 自治县Qīngyuán Manzú Zìzhìxiàn ), 3,921 km², approx. 340,000 inhabitants.
Fushun is the seat of the Catholic diocese of Fushun .
- China Liaoning Business Guide - Fushun ( Memento of the original from July 3, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.