After graduating from high school in 1973 at Syke , Wiese studied politics , German literature and economics at the University of Göttingen (assessor of the higher teaching post) and later taught German and politics at the Käthe-Kollwitz-Schule in Hanover. In Göttingen he was a member of the VDSt . From 1984 to 1989 he was initially a consultant at the training center of the Lower Saxony employers' associations and then in personnel development at Continental AG for the areas of extra-functional training and organizational developmentand looking after the next generation of managers. He also completed a year and a half training as a consultant for organizational development.
From 1990 to 2003 Heino Wiese was managing director of the SPD district of Hanover and state manager of the SPD Lower Saxony . During this time he was a member of the SPD party council and advisor to the SPD parliamentary group. As a member of the respective election campaign management, he was involved in the management of the election campaigns of Gerhard Schröder and Sigmar Gabriel . Heino Wiese was a member of the German Bundestag from 1998 to 2002 , where he was a member of the Committee on Food, Agriculture and Forests and a deputy member of the Culture Committee. He was also a member of the German-Russian, German-Iranian and German-Romanian parliamentary groups. In the federal election in 2002 he missed re-election because he was 34th on the state list of the SPD Lower Saxony, which only won 31 seats there.
From September 1, 2003 to December 31, 2005, he was export director and member of the executive board of the international fashion company s.Oliver . There Wiese was responsible for the development of international business in a total of 14 countries and worked for several months in China , Russia and Turkey .
Wiese has been running the management consultancy Wiese Consult in Berlin since 2006 . a. brokered the entry of Russian entrepreneur Alexei Mordaschow (Severstal) at TUI .
Wiese is a member of the SPD, the association of former members of the German Bundestag and the European Parliament. V., the German Parliamentary Society , the management group of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung , the Sozialverband Deutschland e. V., the IG BCE , the German-Emirati Friendship Society e. V., the German-Arab Friendship Society e. V., of the German-Romanian Forum and on the board of the German-Russian Forum.
From 2009 to 2014 Wiese was treasurer of the German-Turkish Society e. V. Berlin. From lobbying -Kritikern meadow was during the Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation as a contact switching in the triangle Schröder 2014/2015 Putin - Erdogan described. In February 2016 he became Honorary Consul of the Russian Federation in Hanover and in May 2016 he was awarded an honorary doctorate from the Academic University of St. Petersburg.
The Tagesspiegel wrote in November 2017 that Wiese was working in an advisory capacity for “ Azerbaijani political representatives” and had tried to persuade German political foundations to resume their engagement in Azerbaijan.
- Manager Magazin August 1, 2003 First campaign manager, then fashion man
- Archive link ( Memento of the original from June 26, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Interview with Heino Wiese September 17, 2015
- Academic sheets 2/2000
- derufo.com (accessed April 22, 2018)
- deutsch-russisches-forum.de (accessed on April 26, 2018)
- See Uwe Ritzer , Markus Balser: Lobbykratie: How the economy buys influence, majorities, laws , Munich 2016, ISBN 978-3-4262-7660-0
- haz.de February 21, 2016: Heino Wiese is Moscow's husband in Hanover
- Of new knowledge and special honors. In: Weser courier . May 21, 2016, accessed April 26, 2018 .
- tagesspiegel.de: In the network of the regime
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 28, 1952|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kirchweyhe|