Heinz Eckner initially completed an apprenticeship as an electrician , and he also trained as an actor. He had his first stage appearance on September 1, 1939 as drum major in the operetta Frau Luna . Eckner initially worked as a theater actor and operetta buffo and later switched to the comic field . He sang several records. His first regional television series was So Simple Is It , in which he presented skits about simple, everyday things.
A chance encounter with Rudi Carrell in the canteen of Radio Bremen gave rise to the collaboration between the television shows Rudi Carrell Show and Amlauf Band , which were produced by the Bremen broadcaster in the 1960s and 1970s, and in which Eckner appeared as Carrell's Sidekick in 75 programs over eleven years .
1981 to 1983 moderated Eckner in the ZDF - prime time entertainment series A word of music in 34 episodes (first episode on April 22, 1981), in which Hans Rosenthal directed and for the Heinz Schenk wrote the screenplays. With around 1.117 million viewer letters to the program management, the series on ZDF was at the top of popularity in the audience's response, with music is trumps with Harald Juhnke in second place with around 0.402 million letters. Rosenthal had brought the successful ZDF early evening series as an adaptation of its successful RIAS radio program Das klingende Sonntagsrätsel into the television program.
In addition, Eckner published four books and starred in several films. He lived in Üdingen for a few years , where his wife ran a restaurant. Eckner spent his twilight years in the Lower Saxon town of Achim near Bremen.
Dunkmann Verlag, Aurich, published two volumes by him in 1997 and 2000 with the title On the go: Starke Sprüche! .
- Mood, beer and bums valdera. RCA records, Hamburg 1975.
- Bild am Sonntag presented: Heinz Eckner sings continuously. Aladin, Cologne / EMI-Electrola, sales, Cologne 1980.
- Heinz Eckner sings continuously. Aladin, Cologne / CBS records, sales, Frankfurt am Main 1980.
- The big television request concert. RCA records, Hamburg 1980.
- Mood hits with wit. Emston-Musik, Bühlertal 1982.
- The golden mood parade. Schwabenton Records, Neckartenzlingen 1984.
Movie and TV
- 1971: The Knallköppe Company
- 1971: Rudi, behave yourself!
- 1974–1979: Churning (TV)
- 1976: Derrick (TV)
- 1979: Dream ship to Casablanca
- 1980: Affectionate but cheeky like Oskar
- 1981: A cactus is not a lolly
- 1981: A word from music (TV)
- 1988: The Black Forest Clinic (TV)
- 1988: Life in Old Age (TV) (Director: Eberhard Weißbarth)
- 1991: Spatzi (TV)
- 1991: A castle on Lake Wörthersee (TV)
- 1994: Three to fall in love with (TV)
- 1994: Pumuckl and the blue Klabauter
- Heinz Eckner in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Heinz Eckner at filmportal.de
- Literature by and about Heinz Eckner in the catalog of the German National Library
- (dpa): "On the running" actor Heinz Eckner is dead . On: stern.de from June 1, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- Dirk Böhling : obituary Heinz Eckner ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . On: Radio Bremen website from June 1, 2012, audio contribution as Flash Audio , length 2:31 minutes. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor and comedian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 4, 1925|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dresden|
|DATE OF DEATH||May 30, 2012|
|Place of death||Achim , Lower Saxony|