City of SpangenbergCoordinates: 51 ° 5 ′ 49 ″ N , 9 ° 42 ′ 30 ″ E
|Height :||276 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.19 km²|
|Population density :||30 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||1st January 1974|
|Postal code :||34286|
|Area code :||05663|
Landefeld is a district of the city of Spangenberg in the Schwalm-Eder district in northern Hesse .
Landefeld is three kilometers as the crow flies north of the city center on Landebach and borders on the district of Alheim in the Hersfeld-Rotenburg district . Neighboring villages are Metzebach , Nausis and the core city.
A first-time documentary mention took place in 1343. landing field was, on 1 January 1974 as part of the municipal reform in Hesse powerful state law, the city Spangenberg incorporated . At that time 188 people lived in the village, today there are about 150.
Landing field has a volunteer fire department, a rural women's association, the country Taler village singer and a Protestant church .
The nickname of the landing fields is "thick roots". The exact origin cannot be proven, but it can be assumed that the name comes from the thick roots that thrive in the area.
The local advisory board consists of five people, all of whom belong to the Landefeld community list. In 2011 the voter turnout was 71.2%. The mayor is Friedhelm Wiederrecht.
- ↑ Landefeld, Schwalm-Eder district. Historical local dictionary for Hessen. (As of July 29, 2015). In: Landesgeschichtliches Informationssystem Hessen (LAGIS).
- ^ The location on the city of Spangenberg's website , accessed in March 2016.
- ↑ Law on the reorganization of the districts Fritzlar-Homberg, Melsungen and Ziegenhain (GVBl. II 330-22) of September 28, 1973 . In: The Hessian Minister of the Interior (ed.): Law and Ordinance Gazette for the State of Hesse . 1973 No. 25 , p. 356 , § 15 ( online at the information system of the Hessian state parliament [PDF; 2,3 MB ]).
- ^ Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 406 .
- ↑ List of the mayor of the Spangenberg districts ( memento of the original from October 5, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Landefeld district. In: Internet presence of the city of Spangenberg.
- Landefeld, Schwalm-Eder district. Historical local dictionary for Hessen. In: Landesgeschichtliches Informationssystem Hessen (LAGIS).
- Literature on Landefeld in the Hessian Bibliography