Nora from Collande
Education and activity
Collande completed her acting training with Else Bongers in Berlin , learned dance with Tatjana Gsovsky at the Tanzakademie Berlin and singing in Munich . Collande was engaged at many large theaters such as the Lower Saxony State Theater in Hanover , the Schauspielhaus Bonn , the Ernst-Deutsch-Theater in Hamburg , the Komödie and Kurfürstendamm-Theater in Berlin and many others. She first played in classical pieces such as Nathan the Wise with Wolfgang Reichmann and then also comedies with her future partner Herbert Herrmann .
Collande has appeared in numerous television series, such as Tatort , Praxis Bülowbogen , Marienhof , St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken or SOKO 5113 . On New Year's Eve 1990, she was seen in the female lead in the play Money is in the bank of Curth Flatow . Her partners were Georg Thomalla , Utz Richter and Eckart Dux , among others . Collande had her best-known television role from 1993 to 2002 in the ZDF series Forsthaus Falkenau .
Nora von Collande comes from a noble Silesian family and is the daughter of the actor, director and theater manager Volker von Mitschke-Collande (1913–1990; stage name: Volker von Collande ) and his fourth wife, speech educator and speech therapist Irene Nathusius (* 1928). Her great-grandfather Paul Wiecke (1862–1944) was a drama director in Dresden . Her aunt was the actress Gisela von Collande .
Collande married the actor Rick Parsé (* 1935) in 1983. The marriage was divorced on June 25, 2003. She has lived with the actor Herbert Herrmann since 2003 .
- 1977: Tatort - Whoever digs a pit ... (TV series)
- 1979: St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken (TV series)
- 1982: The Andro Hunter (TV series, episode 23)
- 1992: Happy Holiday (TV series)
- 1993: Marienhof (TV series)
- 1993: Tatort - The Tenderness of the Monster
- 1994–2004: Forsthaus Falkenau (TV series)
- 1999: SOKO 5113 (TV series, an episode)
- Website of Nora von Collande
- Nora von Collande in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Literature by and about Nora von Collande in the catalog of the German National Library
- Genealogical handbook of noble houses , noble houses B, volume XX (volume 104 of the complete series). CA Starke Verlag, Limburg (Lahn) 1993, ISBN 3-7980-0700-4 , p. 304
|SURNAME||Collande, Nora from|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Mitschke-Collande, Nora von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 27, 1958|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|