Municipality of Dießen am Ammersee
|Height :||649 m above sea level NHN|
|Postal code :||86911|
|Area code :||08196|
Schlöglhof is first mentioned in 1580 as Schlögl am Weyer . The hamlet has been owned by the Wegele family since October 29, 1743. In 1873 Nepomuk Wegele took over the property, from which the name "beim Muck" originated. Today the Schlöglhof is divided into three parts: It consists of two farms (run by Michael Schneider and Georg Wegele) and a sawmill (Karl Wegele). The population is 25 (2009).
The place name is misspelled on one of the two place-name signs. Here the place is wrongly called Schlög e lhof.
- 1838: The sawmill is built by Nikolaus Wegele.
- 1893: The first gate is installed.
- 1912: The first full gate is put into operation.
- 1921: The dam , which still exists today, is built.
- 1968: Construction of the sawmill. Since then it has been powered by electricity.
- 1996: Enlargement and modernization of the sawmill.
- 1999: Commissioning of a vacuum drying system and a debarking machine.
- 2000: Construction of a new hall.
- 2002: Purchase of a four-side planer .
- 2004: purchase of a root reducer.
- 2006: Construction of a new hall.
- 2009: Purchase of a four-side planer.
- Pankraz Fried, Peter Fassl: From Swabia and Altbayern . Thorbecke, 1991, ISBN 978-3-7995-7073-2 , pp. 124 .