Administrative community Hofheim i. UFr.
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Administrative region :||Lower Franconia|
|County :||Hatred Mountains|
|Area :||213.56 km 2|
|Residents:||11,309 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||53 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||HAS, EBN, GEO , HOH|
|Association key :||09 6 74 5612|
|Association structure:||6 municipalities|
|Association administration address
|Obere Sennigstrasse 4
97461 Hofheim i.UFr.
|Chairman of the administrative association :||Wolfgang Borst|
|Location of the administrative community Hofheim i. UFr. in the district of Haßberge|
- Aidhausen , 1699 inhabitants, 37.3 km²
- Bundorf , 888 inhabitants, 40.24 km²
- Burgpreppach , market , population 1349, 38.76 km²
- Hofheim i.UFr. , City with 5095 inhabitants, 56.36 km²
- Riedbach , 1724 inhabitants, 31.69 km²
- Ermershausen , 554 inhabitants, 9.21 km²
The seat of the administrative association is Hofheim i.UFr.
The municipality of Ermershausen is an exclave of the administrative community. It was forcibly incorporated into the Maroldsweisach community in 1978 and regained independence on January 1, 1994, at the same time as it became a member of the Hofheim iUFr administrative community.
- "Data 2" sheet, Statistical Report A1200C 202041 Population of the municipalities, districts and administrative districts 1st quarter 2020 (population based on the 2011 census) ( help ).
- Fourth law to change the structure of municipalities and administrative communities of November 9, 1993, GVBl p. 830